Why did EA remove skate.create

by sillyfarts159

Original Post

Why did EA remove skate.create

★★★ Newbie

I was looking at this guy on youtube and he was showing how to make your own graphics.

So he shows me ware to go and I type in,

skate.ea.com

And it brings me to the home page, I look around on it and I play with some stuff and I just could not find it.

So then I went to the Answer HQ and I go to type in a question and I type I can't find skate.create and something popped up and it was someone else's question so I look threw some questions and I come across a question saying

skate.create was sadly removed

so that's ware we come to the real question

why was skate.create removed

Message 1 of 44 (34,526 Views)

Re: Why did EA remove skate.create

Community Manager (retired)

Indeed this feature has been retired. You will find more details here:

Message 2 of 44 (34,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

E.A have removed skate.create as the game has high enough ratings and the site is no longer needed!! I still beleive it is a big mistake, the facet that they shut it down, they should keep the site up for new buyers and even people who fancy a fresh look! an idea could be to make the graphics creator a DLC, but thats just my opinion!

Message 3 of 44 (34,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I knew this would happen, EA makes us pay for online passes, and some free dlcs removed and putting them back up for money. EA, what is wrong?

Put back skate.create, just way till we start something to keep on getting them annoyed and putting them backon. I'm not paying 7 bucks for something you can create. Put it as a free dlc to make you're character and skate parks even cooler! 

Message 4 of 44 (31,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

:catsad:I know right!? on skate 3 you still can buy the 7 frickin dollar pack, i bougth it not long ago, then looked it up and relized it was deleted!? i mean wat the heck?! they pretty much just stole $7 from me, they atleast need to give re-funds and thake the pack option out!

Message 5 of 44 (31,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Or they can just un-delete it.
Message 6 of 44 (31,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that is sad

Message 7 of 44 (30,608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to make griptape for my Skate in Skate 3 using skate.create but they removed it :l

Message 8 of 44 (30,145 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA are you going crazy tons of peoples still buying the game just to play online and do their on graphics so why did you removed it.

I bought the game recently and wanted to do my graphics and play online , but now i cant and this just makes you ea lost more and more money with the online and skate.create site on you would won more money  but now you re just destroying peoples skate 2/3 gameplays 

thanks ea

Message 9 of 44 (29,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got skate 3 like 1 week ago and I saw other people were the coustom shirts and when I first saw the shirts I thouht you can get them buy selling boards like for the other shirts then saw a video on youtube how to create your on custom shirt or hodie and I try going on the website and I couldn't get on to the website and then I saw videos of how to make coustom grip tape board without the website and I tryed it but it didn't work and I was almost fusturated and today when I made this reply about it I got on google and I searched skate.create I saw skate.create.ea and I loged in to my xbox account and I got on to the fourms on the website and I clicked skate.create and it didn't pop up the thing it poped up something else. Please EA I beg you to put skate.create back because I think a lot of people that have skate 3 still have it wants EA to put back skate.create.

Message 10 of 44 (28,600 Views)