Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

★★★ Newbie

The how am I suppos to get the "Sellout" trophy?

Message 41 of 121 (2,384 Views)

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

★★★ Newbie

There is no way of geting SELLOUT trophy

Message 42 of 121 (2,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just expose APIs or something so that the services can be maintained by volunteers.

Message 43 of 121 (2,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im sorry but your gunna loose money now bring it back nowwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :robotmad: :catmad: Confusedmileymad:

Message 44 of 121 (2,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What the F* is wrong with you EA. Graphic creation is a feature that should be in the actual game, and at the very least the photos could be exported to an USB flash drive (like how Gran Turismo 4 [ON THE PS2!!!] and 5 allow us) now you tell me I can't even do it by the internet? If next year you "win" worst company, I want you to know that it's things like this that are the reason. Couldn't you at least release a patch that allows us to import/export images and videos from/to a USB flash drive?

Tony Hawk's games on the PS2 (Again, ON THE PREVIOUS GENERATION) had a simple graphic editor in-game. You make something like this be made in a site, then shut it off and your game is missing a feature. You mean I should EXPECT my game to lose features after a while? Online play would be understandable, but this is something that shouldn't require internet.

Skate 3 was the first, and is going to be the last game by EA I ever buy.

Looking forward to buying "alternative" copies of your games in the future (why bother with a full purchase if the games will have half the features removed later on?). If you want to ban me for saying this, go ahead, I don't care. I REALLY MEAN IT, I'm not using your products anymore!!

EDIT: Interest in the game is down? Why don't you do the other awful thing you're so fond of: Yearly releases? Make a new one, improve stuff on it, give us the option of exporting stuff to a USB flash drive so your servers don't need to be used for everything.. I love skating games, Skate IS the best skating game ever, Tony Hawk's games are not being made, Skate stopped, NO SKATING GAME is being made. Don't you see an opportunity here?

Message 45 of 121 (2,286 Views)

★ Novice

What! :mansad:

I was about to jump back into the game after so long, was really looking forward to it too..

But using my own graphics is really what made it so special in the first place, and I invested so much time into them - sometimes entire days on a single one! So what now, they are gone forever and I can no longer use them in game?

That is a major PO and highly affects the reason to even own the game anymore.

I'll definitely think twice before buying any games with these features in the future.. will avoid if they require outside sources. That was a pretty cheaply flawed design in the first place when there are plenty of other games with creation systems in-game.

But lastly, FU EA - kung fu to the face.

Message 46 of 121 (2,275 Views)

Re: Skate 3 skate.create Shutdown

★★★ Newbie

:heart:

Message 47 of 121 (2,333 Views)

Re: Skate 3 skate.create Shutdown

★★★ Newbie

LOL

Message 48 of 121 (2,332 Views)

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

★★★ Newbie

I bought the filmer pack 2 years ago which is now useless to me and i feel i didn't get enough use out of it And i dont even get a refund.

Message 49 of 121 (2,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WTF? I just  got this game on the day of 8/12/13 and I was SO excited that I could create graphics and other cool things but Sadly some BS of EA to close down the site. WTF people put money into you guys so that we could enjoy these things.. Not for you to post it then saying your taking it down. You basically giving us the finger and saying: Fu** you im takeing this off!. Very disappointing..                   -From a very disappointed costumer of EA-

@eanajat wrote:

Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

We are sad to announce that as of April 29, The Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics features will be retired.

The decisions to retire online features are never easy.

Our web development team and operational staff have poured their hearts into this game almost as much as the customers using them, and it is hard to see them retired.

But the number of players still enjoying Skate has dwindled to a point where it’s no longer feasible to continue the behind-the-scenes work involved with keeping these websites up and running.

We hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics and we appreciate your ongoing patronage.

Note: we have updated this message in order to answer to the frequently asked questions you have posted  on the forum.

For more details please click on 'Go to Solution.'

@eanajat wrote:

Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

We are sad to announce that as of April 29, The Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics features will be retired.

The decisions to retire online features are never easy.

Our web development team and operational staff have poured their hearts into this game almost as much as the customers using them, and it is hard to see them retired.

But the number of players still enjoying Skate has dwindled to a point where it’s no longer feasible to continue the behind-the-scenes work involved with keeping these websites up and running.

We hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics and we appreciate your ongoing patronage.

Note: we have updated this message in order to answer to the frequently asked questions you have posted  on the forum.

For more details please click on 'Go to Solution.'

Message 50 of 121 (2,182 Views)