Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

damn I just made a ea account for skate3 and bought it today.

Message 31 of 121 (2,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The number of people playing Skate has gone down! :O I have an idea! Lets take out the part of it that most people enjoy!

"But the number of players still enjoying Skate has dwindled to a point where it’s no longer feasible to continue the behind-the-scenes work involved with keeping these websites up and running."

This is bs. They don't even have to put it on a launcher. They could make templates so people could do it on something like photoshop, and then put it into the game. If they want money so bad, I'd be willing to donate and gather a group of people that would actually want to donate to help bring back up what EA is taking down.

Message 32 of 121 (2,732 Views)

★ Novice

There were never any plans for a Skate 4.  It was always a 3 Game contract with black box.

People were uploading vids and graphics all day every day up till now.

I only ever play skate 2,  Its the only reason i have an xbox live account. 

At least we can still play online. For now.

We should have been given more warning that we were going to lose 4 years of our uploaded content.

Message 33 of 121 (2,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 34 of 121 (2,437 Views)

★★★★ Novice

guys from EA, could you please pass this info to relevant game producers....we are still a lot that want to play online create and get that damn trophy.

Please.

Message 35 of 121 (2,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BRING IT BACK

Message 36 of 121 (2,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 37 of 121 (2,414 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@pigrec0 wrote:

guys from EA, could you please pass this info to relevant game producers....we are still a lot that want to play online create and get that damn trophy.

Please.

Indeed, I have probably mentioned this before but the different comments and feedback are collected; mainly here in this discussion thread. If ever a new information is available, we will let you know. 

Message 38 of 121 (2,409 Views)

A

★★★ Newbie

Can you please work on a feature that allows us to put replays on a hard drive so we can make videos again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0uktOGfsko

I worked so hard on this video and i want to do another one! Confusedmileysad:

Message 39 of 121 (2,386 Views)

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Confusedmileymad:
Message 40 of 121 (2,327 Views)