Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

★★ Novice

Will you be implementing another way to export pictures and replays?

(maybe to usb drives?)

Message 11 of 121 (3,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow, I am vewry upset. The only reason I played skate 3 was to make videos now that there is no way to get to the videos and the skate. grahpics, I don't think you'll ever see me getting skate 4 or playing any skate games. That was the worst idea you could of come up with. There are many other websitesyou could have takened down, but instead you choose one of the most famous and awarded game to have its own website takened down. Big mistake. You just lost a loyal gamer, and customer. I sick of wasting money for games that do stuff like this. I would of been playing this game till I was 80, now i'm never playing it. Infact I should just sell my game since to me it isn't worth a dime, I know you think people stopped playing it, or don't use the websites anymore. But your dead wrong to think that. Infact I know many people who make logos. The skate graphic logos were the main thing why people made teams, they had an emblem to serve. To remember their experiance. Now there won't even be a reason to make a skate team. I guess you should of just of wrote retiring all skate games because that is what you pretty much did. I doubt you won't even read this or take it into consideration to bring the website back. I'll consider you "cheap" for now on since, you can't afford to have a good website to continue. What better thing could you even do? I mean really. Why did you make this horrible decsision I just want to know why. Incase you don't have the time to read this let me just simplify it for you.

"Bad choice to take your website down. Should of kept it. Now you probably lost 3/4 of the remanding players. So go and enjoy yourselves."

Message 12 of 121 (3,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BRING IT BACK NOW! OR DON't EXPECT FURTURE CUSTOMERS -_-

Message 13 of 121 (3,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@null wrote:

Imagine if someone didn't know that skate.reel is gone and they bought the filmer pack, I could feel sorry for that person.

That is exactly what happened to me, but worse.

I have a Xbox 360 Slim 4GB, and before I bought the Filmer Pack, I read in the Skate 3 Forums that I had to have a Xbox HD, and the Slim 4GB version doesn't have one, so I spend more than U$150,00 just for this **bleep** HD so I could upload videos. After that, I bought the Filmer Pack DLC and... BANG! Skate.Reel was already taken down.

You can't imagine how much I'm REALLY pisse.d about this situation.

Message 14 of 121 (3,380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thats just plain out messed up, atleast they could of had the common sence to get rid of the DLC before anyone bought it.

Message 15 of 121 (3,370 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

To passionate players, this announcement might lead to certain reactions. It is fine to express a disappointment but all offensive words or expression will be remove here.
In this thread many different interventions were not constructive but the purpose of this message is to inform the Skate 3 community.

Message 16 of 121 (3,342 Views)

★★ Novice

Well... Any chance of reopening Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics in the future or this time it's down for real?

Message 17 of 121 (3,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didn't know this and bought Skate 3 today. That's just f***** up. 

If Skate 4 had been released i would get it, but this is just to stupid. Why make games if you cant follow them up?

To bad i pre ordered Battlefield 4 too, but that will be the last EA game i buy. Unless you start caring for your games and make sure all content is available util the sequel is released.

Message 18 of 121 (3,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you are going to take down the way to get replays from the site, could you atleast add a feature to save replays to the hardrive as a usable video format like mp4? This is going to ruin much of the game for me and others that like to create or watch skate videos. Also, its bothering me that it is still possible to purchase the creative pack and the filmer pack even though those are both now mostly useless. Thanks.

Message 19 of 121 (3,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i get the trophy now because i want platinum trophy for this game?

Message 20 of 121 (3,265 Views)