Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics Announcement

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Archi You guys should really bring back the graphics creator now that its available for the xbox one. I recently bought it thinking the graphics creator still worked, huge disappointment when I found out it didn't. /:
Message 111 of 121 (1,889 Views)

Re: Skate.reel and Skate Graphics

★★★ Newbie

* this

Message 112 of 121 (1,868 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @greyygooose 

I am really sorry, you are unable to use this feature. All I can tell you for now is what we are investigating this. Should I have any news on this matter, I will let you know.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 113 of 121 (1,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BRING IT BACK EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE I BEG U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       WHY HAVE U DONE THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!11

Message 114 of 121 (1,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ture I was really excited to get a coloured grip tape now it’s gone what’s wrong with u EA bring it back
Message 115 of 121 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please, I beg of you, at least give us the ability to create our own logos. It has been making me insane because of this.
Message 116 of 121 (1,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please bring the logo creator back I really need the achievement 

Message 117 of 121 (1,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Najat Tony Hawks Underground 2 had this. Its 2020 there should be skate 5 by now. You guys gotta get the team together again. Im  not asking for skate 4 bro, Im asking yall to keep it 100! If you made something dont just give up on it because someone stopped using it man im trying to get my art work up!!! All those DLCs like keep them coming dude the game was already perfect.

Message 118 of 121 (1,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Najat Just bring it back the graphics creater was the best part of skate 3 people got so creative and I bet old skate 3 fans who have retired will come back
Message 119 of 121 (851 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I never even got to use the create feature.....

Imagine how frustrated I still am over this BS.....

By time I finally got Skate 3, I couldn't use the ONE and only feature I wanted to use.....

Skate 3 is a great game but it would be extraordinary... Had I been able to use the create features.......

I'm extremely disappointed...

Message 120 of 121 (622 Views)