Re: Skate 3 too young error

by SuperWardBros

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

@SuperShadowDemon

Alright, I've checked your account again and now I can see that your PSN ID is properly linked.

Now; you also need the Skate Share Pack (equivalent for the Online Pass in Skate), it's currently missing in your account.

The Skate share pack is a DLC for Skate 3 available for free in your console's store, generally listed under Add-ons.

Make sure you are downloading this pack from the same online store region as the one used for purchasing your base game.

Message 11 of 14 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i got it from gamestop, and downloaded it from the PS store for free and it didnt work

@EA_Najat wrote:

@SuperShadowDemon

Alright, I've checked your account again and now I can see that your PSN ID is properly linked.

Now; you also need the Skate Share Pack (equivalent for the Online Pass in Skate), it's currently missing in your account.

The Skate share pack is a DLC for Skate 3 available for free in your console's store, generally listed under Add-ons.

Make sure you are downloading this pack from the same online store region as the one used for purchasing your base game.

Message 12 of 14 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem, my account is set with my actual age, 39, but still says I'm too young. I'm playing this on a x box 360. No idea how to resolve this.
Message 13 of 14 (595 Views)

★★ Novice

I Have Same Thing And The Pack IDK What To Do!

@jackibhoy1 wrote:
I'm having the same problem, my account is set with my actual age, 39, but still says I'm too young. I'm playing this on a x box 360. No idea how to resolve this.

Message 14 of 14 (453 Views)