Skate 3 too young error

by SuperShadowDemon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate 3 too young error

★★ Novice

i checked a few forums about this glitch and i saw that i would need to contact EA support through live chat, after a little bit of live chat, the guy told me they would need a phone number, i get a call, and the lady couldnt fix my problem,s i just went searching for a solution for no reason. BTW i am on PS3 if your gonna reply please know how to solve the problem.

Message 1 of 14 (890 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skate 3 too young error

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Najat wrote:

@SuperShadowGuy

Embarrassed sorry that's right!

I have checked your account (the one you are posting with, but maybe you have other accounts) your PSN ID is not linked to your EA/Origin account in this account.

However I am not sure you'd see an underage account, the error message would be more like 'Unable to access online content' or something similar.

Try linking these two accounts, i believe this is the reason why you are having trouble:

sorry about that. i feel so dumb right now, i just realized i had two orgin accounts and ive been using the wrong one, i guess i need to link it again for it to work. but thanks anyways.

View in thread

Message 6 of 14 (973 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

soo...no one can help?....wow. imm still gonna wait for a while, but i thought i would've gotten a response by now, from anyone.

Message 2 of 14 (881 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@SuperShadowDemon

This error is most likely caused by a problem with the Date of Birth on your Xbox LIVE account, which was entered during registration.

Some players enter a random date of birth resulting to an underage error. Our team is unable to assist with errors of this nature as they originate with your Xbox and its configuration, rather than the game being played.

For more information on Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings and child account settings (set by Xbox for users under the age of 18), please go here.

Please know that changing the parental permissions and other settings does not guarantee access to the servers, as Xbox may still deny access based on the age on the account. For further assistance or information regarding this error, please contact Xbox Support.

Message 3 of 14 (868 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i wouldnt be posting this problem if i had a xbox, i said i have a PS3. sorry.  /:

@EA_Najat wrote:

@SuperShadowDemon

This error is most likely caused by a problem with the Date of Birth on your Xbox LIVE account, which was entered during registration.

Some players enter a random date of birth resulting to an underage error. Our team is unable to assist with errors of this nature as they originate with your Xbox and its configuration, rather than the game being played.

For more information on Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings and child account settings (set by Xbox for users under the age of 18), please go here.

Please know that changing the parental permissions and other settings does not guarantee access to the servers, as Xbox may still deny access based on the age on the account. For further assistance or information regarding this error, please contact Xbox Support.

Message 4 of 14 (865 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@SuperShadowGuy

I have checked your account (the one you are posting with, but maybe you have other accounts) your PSN ID is not linked to your EA/Origin account in this account.

However I am not sure you'd see an underage account, the error message would be more like 'Unable to access online content' or something similar.

Try linking these two accounts, i believe this is the reason why you are having trouble:

Message 5 of 14 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Najat wrote:

@SuperShadowGuy

sorry about that. i feel so dumb right now, i just realized i had two orgin accounts and ive been using the wrong one, i guess i need to link it again for it to work. but thanks anyways.

Message 6 of 14 (974 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

but after linking my account, i still had problems.. im going to use my other account to comment on so you can do your magic

Message 7 of 14 (849 Views)

★★ Novice

okay, here you go im using my other account that supposedly had my account linked to it so....it still doesnt work

Message 8 of 14 (845 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Najat wrote:

@SuperShadowGuy

im so sorry for going back and forth on whether it works, i had to just give it some tim and it worked, thank you. i woundlt of realized that i was using the wrong account without your help, thank you.

Message 9 of 14 (844 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG.....ughhhhh every time it seems like it works...it doesnt, i can go online but i still cant acess online features, like if i try to go to community parks, it gives me the too young error

Message 10 of 14 (841 Views)