Skate 3: import skater problem

by aquascroll

Original Post

Re: Skate 3: import skater problem

★★★ Newbie

when I try to import a skater it shows everyone skater as the default skater and when I go back to the game it shows somebody decked out in grey

Message 11 of 19 (2,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's been a year and you still didn't fix the glitch there are a lot of people that like this game and still play it by you guys not doing anything you guys are letting the people's hope die you can at least fix this simple bug
Message 12 of 19 (2,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i need this too work now

Message 13 of 19 (2,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Ea plz hurry up and fix importing skaters it shouldn't  be the hardest thing to do you guys probably don't care but when you guys read this just plz start fixing this problem plz and thank you  👍

Message 14 of 19 (2,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My import skater still isn't working and we are in 2017 I'm soooo angry it's just putting the default character as one of my friends and it doesn't work and is July I'm sending a file complaint 

Message 15 of 19 (2,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I have a different problem whenever i want to import one of my friends skaters on all of them it shows a white dude with a tank top and jeans and thats been their for a few months now and im getting really frustraded with EA

Message 16 of 19 (2,225 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
EA probably won't fix it.. But the import still isn't working.. ALOT of people want it back EA..
Message 17 of 19 (2,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also want it to come back out please EA.

Message 18 of 19 (1,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@aquascroll Is there any way to fix it
Message 19 of 19 (1,594 Views)