Skate 3: import skater problem

by aquascroll

Original Post

Skate 3: import skater problem

★★★ Newbie
Whenever I try to import my friends skater, it's back to the old one his old one. It only seems to be only for one friend, and he has his main character slot at the skater I want. I am unable to import his current skater, it only shows up as his old one.
Message 1 of 19 (13,649 Views)

Re: Skate 3: import skater problem

★★★ Newbie

it is not letting me import any of my friends skaterr it is just showing a deafult caracter i have all the delcys but it is not working

@aquascroll wrote:
Whenever I try to import my friends skater, it's back to the old one his old one. It only seems to be only for one friend, and he has his main character slot at the skater I want. I am unable to import his current skater, it only shows up as his old one.

Message 2 of 19 (13,449 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We've informed the Team about these issues with online features.
They are currently investigating, hopefully we'll be able to provide you with an update soon.

Message 3 of 19 (13,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I I click import skater but it puts the default skater instead of my friends

Message 4 of 19 (13,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ea please fix this asap.its really anoying.its still hapenning on xbox
Message 5 of 19 (13,212 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem I can play Online but I cant import a skater or download a skate park. EA please fix this quickly my fellow Panda viewers on youtube are not getting what me and they want. I was going to do a coloured grip tape tutorial but I cant do it now after that I was gonna start a Custom skate park viewing series which I also cant do now please EA fix this

Message 6 of 19 (13,197 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's still not fixed. 

Message 7 of 19 (12,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also want to know why this isn't fixed and why EA seems to not care about the skate community anymore. 

It's very frustrating and people are leaving the game in droves because of it. If i was a conspiracy theorist I

would say EA is doing this on purpose so they don't really have to support this game anymore. It's just sad.

Message 8 of 19 (12,722 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@McTrusTyCheese wrote:

I also want to know why this isn't fixed and why EA seems to not care about the skate community anymore. 

It's very frustrating and people are leaving the game in droves because of it. If i was a conspiracy theorist I

would say EA is doing this on purpose so they don't really have to support this game anymore. It's just sad.

McTrusTyCheese  youre probably right recently X7 Albert did a prank call to EA about a limited edition X7 Albert character code that didn't work and they believed that there was a Limited Edition X7 Albert Character EA Stop hiding we know the truth you don't even care about the skate 3 community anymore your probably just addicted to battlefront or FIFA

FIX THIS EA NOW!!!!! WE ARE NOT WAITING LONGER                   

/\/ / /\/ _/  /\

Message 9 of 19 (12,702 Views)

★★★ Newbie
On the PS3, instead of their regular skater, it's just the default skater. Fix this EA Please!!!!!.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.
Message 10 of 19 (12,580 Views)