Re: Skate 3 graphics creator

by killer764565555

Original Post

Skate 3 graphics creator

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA. I wanted to know how to get the Graphic creator up on the new website of skate 3??

Message 1 of 34 (42,497 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

There are no plans to bring that feature to the new website.

Message 2 of 34 (42,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can you possibly not bring the graphics creator onto the new website? hundreds of people still used it across Xbox 360 and PS3 and I personally love it, I was going to make a new team and design a logo and now I can't Frown also this disables the ability to earn one of the in-game achievements/trophies making the platinum trophy impossible to achive from now on. I really think you should look into this and add it to the new site or a lot of people will be extremely dissapointed and realise that they wasted loads of effort earning achievements/trophies and then the 'Sellout!' achievement/trophy cannot be earned, also a lot of people loved to design stuff on there just for fun. Please bring it back Standard smile

Message 3 of 34 (42,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I must say that if there is any plan to add this feature to the new website it would be appreciated and also very help for many people who want to add professional look into their website by having such type of professional logo: http://www.logodesignpros.co.uk/

Message 4 of 34 (41,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you get colored grip tape on xbox360 with out importing a skater.

Message 5 of 34 (40,664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA Put the old skate 3 website PLEASE this new website SUCKS PLEASE PUT the OLD WEBSITE ON PLEASE ALL the people are really disoppointed with EA so PUT THE OLD WEBSITE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

@killer764565555 wrote:

how do you get colored grip tape on xbox360 with out importing a skater.

Message 6 of 34 (40,658 Views)

Skate 3 graphics creator

★★★ Newbie

EA , I, along with many other fans, are begging you to bring back the Skate 3 Graphics Creator. It was such a good feature. Now my logo looks bad but i can't change it. EA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK THE SKATE 3 GRAPHICS CREATOR

Message 7 of 34 (40,422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

bring it back EA

Message 8 of 34 (40,416 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i agree please bring back Graphics Creator PleaseConfusedmileyindifferent:

Message 9 of 34 (40,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie