Re: Skate 3 graphics creator

by onegoodkiller

Original Post

Skate 3 graphics creator

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have created 2 logos in skate 3 graphics creator. I've read and followed all the steps on how to publish and send to game. I've managed to send my first graphic to the game and I am currently using it on my skateboard. I have tried to send my new graphic to the game but it doesn't show up when in team logos. It only shows "1" slot and not "2" It only has my first graphic. I've tried overwriting my first graphic with my second graphic in "Slot 1" in the "game slot" option in Graphics creator. I've tried so many times that six of my gallery slots are filled with the same logo. Why won't the game recognize that i've sent 2 logos? And yes I am signed in to Playstation network.

Thanks

Message 1 of 16 (9,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if you hit the arrow by the pick u r trying to send another slot will come up put ur second graphic in there I believe u can only have up to 4 grphics that's all I can get from it I need more detail on what u mean I probly can help u with this oh and im trying to do graphics now but I cant find the graphic creator online for some reason they took it down

Message 2 of 16 (8,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

r u having the same issue?

Message 3 of 16 (8,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im doin this on 360 but if u contact ea they will help u they do  a great job helpin out never had an issue with them nor there help they are great

Message 4 of 16 (8,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How & where do you even create a logo??

Message 5 of 16 (8,707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Site seems down or doesn't even exist anymoreConfusedmileymad:

It worked like a week ago though and the site showed up on Google search results, now it doesn't:mansad:

Here is the adress, it just takes you elsewhere...

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox

Message 6 of 16 (8,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i dont know D; I CAnt find IT Confusedmile:mansad:IT SUCKSmad:

Message 7 of 16 (6,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NO FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :manvery-happy:

Message 8 of 16 (6,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well Mr. Deathbydev,

It appears that the official Skate 3 website has been shut down by EA. And so, from this moment forward there will be no graphic creators, or anything else in the Skate 3 website. But I'm not sure if anyone still gets to keep their graphics, but this is all I know. Sorry.

P.S: I heard that there is some talk going on about Skate 4, but I'm not sure if EA will make 1.

By the way, If u want to add me, My PSN is: One_GOOD_KILLER. (Which is obviously my origin account name.)

Message 9 of 16 (6,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Othmane
Message 10 of 16 (3,812 Views)