Skate 3/Xbox 360 - EA server not available

by Rhys_Cake

Original Post

Re: Skate 3/Xbox 360 - EA server not available

★★★ Newbie

not letting me import my friends skaters

@Rhys_Cake wrote:
I've been unable to play Skate 3 online for the past 2 days now, when I try to connect to EA nation I always get the message "The EA server is not available at this time" why is this?

Message 31 of 54 (4,174 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Texansfanatic80

The Team is currently investigating an issue where some online features appear to be unavailable in Skate 2 and Skate 3.

When trying to access these features, players might see an error message notifying that they can't connect to the servers or to EA Nation. Some other players might also see a different error message.

We are working on these issues and as soon as more information is available, we will update this message:

Message 32 of 54 (4,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has this issue been resolved yet? We still can't connect to the ea server on skate 3.
Message 33 of 54 (3,932 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I feel that I want a refund because no matter what I do I cannot play online with my freinds while they play together I tried everything but it always says, "EA servers unavailable at this time"

Message 34 of 54 (3,772 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Unless you can resolve this problem

Message 35 of 54 (3,769 Views)

Hello @chiefajp

Sorry to hear you have this issues. You can`t get online at all? Other online games work fine? Servers for Skate 3 are up and running, so if this is not a connection problem, you might want to get in touch with EA Advisors https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?searchTerm=connectivity+troubleshooting

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 36 of 54 (3,745 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i did, they gave me no reply

Message 37 of 54 (3,738 Views)

Hello @chiefajp

That`s odd. When and how were you trying to contact EA Advisors? 

As for PlayStation 3 connectivity, yesterday Sony had some network problems, but right now everything should be back to normal.

Let me know how you are doing.

Cheers.

Archi  

Archi.png
Message 38 of 54 (3,728 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem even contacted ea and had them relink my accounts same story every time though...ea servers are not available at this time...please try again later
Message 39 of 54 (3,686 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just bought skate 3 on xbox one, the  first day I played I was able to get online but now it doesn't work. 

Even the game advisors lead me to this thread with no solid solution.

I have tried everything in this thread so i gues you guys at ea just gave up on fixing the problem....

No online play, no shared parks and no shared videos for me then Frown

Message 40 of 54 (3,641 Views)