Can't access Skate 3 DLC on PS3

by mrvandalmane

Original Post

Skate 3 San Van Party Pack DLC - Party Play missing xbox 360

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I installed san van party dlc and the party play is not showing. I already play a lot skate 2 and the only reason i paid for this dlc  is the party play.

I already read previous post about this topic and I tried a few possible solution with no luck.

What I've to do? I really want it

EDIT: while waiting for this to be fixed if someone want to play on xbox360 s.k.a.t.e., 1up or online campaign challenges, own the spot, the lot ,(everything but             the super mega thing cause is im really tired of it) here's my Gamertag: masspoke. send me a message or invite me.

Message 1 of 5 (1,677 Views)

Re: Skate 3 San Van Party Pack DLC - Party Play missing xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

Hi there's no one in EA who cares about us customers?

Many people is asking for help and you don't even give us a answer???

Message 2 of 5 (1,663 Views)

Re: Skate 3 San Van Party Pack DLC - Party Play missing xbox 360

Community Manager (retired)

@masspoke

The skate share pack is missing on your game account.

The Skate share pack* (equivalent for Online Pass in Skate,) needs to be install or re-installed if you want to join the Skate servers.

This pack is available for free in the PlayStation Store and Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Make sure you are downloading this pack from the same online store region as the one used for purchasing your base game.

Message 3 of 5 (1,645 Views)

Skate 3 DLC problems.

★★★ Newbie
I recently purchased the San Van Party Pack DLC for Skate 3, I downloaded it and it gave me the message "The downloadable content could not be loaded as it may be corrupt or missing, please try l re-downloading and try again." So I did that about 5 times now along with deleting the update 2 out of those 5 times and I still can't enjoy the DLC that I payed for.
Message 4 of 5 (1,472 Views)

Can't access Skate 3 DLC on PS3

★★★ Newbie
Hi I've purchased a few dlc's for skate 3 but only a few of them work. It says that the San Van dlc is installed but it's not anywhere in the challenge map options. I've tried to re download it and it still doesn't work. I used to love playing this dlc and now I can't. Some help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 5 of 5 (1,411 Views)