SKATE 4.......2017 E3 Press Conference was missing a SKATE game

by immolateus

Original Post

SKATE 4.......2017 E3 Press Conference was missing a SKATE game

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Can EA please start developing Skate 4?

I absolutely loved the previous Skate games and would love to see another installment.  I miss being able to come home from a grueling day of work and just chilling with my friend playing an EA Skate game. The last rumor I read was that EA didn't move forward with a Skate 4 partly because of the poor Tony Hawk performance (What!)  That would be like saying "the CELLPHONE company doesn't want to make a new cellphone because the Pony Express and Telegraph/Telegram industry didn't perform well last year" OR that Sony Microsoft won't make a new console because of the terrible performance of the ATARI 2600 last year......Tony Hawk had poor performance because TonyHawk games are terrible and outdated with old controls and stupid gameplay. EA crushed the competition and I don't know why they don't continue?

Please EA develop a new Skate game and provide the Skating community with lots of options, old options, new options, and thinking outside of the box options

Do a Single player story (Skater) & a CO-OP story (Skate brigade and camera men)

Give us a huge playground...with warp points so we can always start skating from the top of the hill

Please give us:  all related sports to the overall culture example: Downhill, Street, Vert, Perhaps: longboarding, luge, skim boarding, hackysack, surfing, snowboard,.....try new stuff

Please allow for the amazing realistic physics based parks & challenges

AND please also give us ridiculous/unrealistic fantasy parks to play in

let players decide level of control sensitivity & physics (Skate 1 vs Skate3....vs fantasy based skating AKA TonyHawk)

keep the video and photo footage cause that was fun to share

allow for custom skaters, boards, custom parks, park builder, etc. etc.

Thank you

Immolateus

Message 1 of 2 (495 Views)

Re: 2017 E3 Press Conference was missing SKATE 4

★ Novice

There are many of us that can't skate in real life anymore due to broken bones, old age, or dreaded work.....we need another Skate game.

Would also mention that a reverse compatible Skate game (Skate 3) is NOT a good enough substitute.  Im unemployed and I would totally find $60 to purchase another Skate game

IF EA is trying to consolidate the 2 different Skate crowds (Realistic vs Fantasy) here is a silly idea that might work: 

EA could easily bridge the gap between a realistic skate game and a fantasy based game with a simple daydreaming character who was in endless pursuit of skating tricks n glory.  If a portion of the game is too unrealistic...just make it a daydream or a parallel reality.  And those who want ridiculous skate physics or scenarios (OR want to modify the physics) perhaps "skating reality" could be altered by eating a mushroom pizza or or by drinking gravity defying energy drinks or something......

Just please make a Skate 4....I realy miss the game

Message 2 of 2 (491 Views)