u massive * *

Message 11 of 141 (14,290 Views)

Re: SKATE 3 TO PS4

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much please have it work.
Message 12 of 141 (14,262 Views)

Anonymous

As PenguinKing135 said, It was re-released on Xbox One and at least should be re released on the PS4 as well as us PS4 users would love to play an old but fantastic game.

Message 13 of 141 (14,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im also begging you ro bring out skate 3 for ps4 i would happily pay full price for this game again i love it please bring it out for ps4 ill love you forever
Message 14 of 141 (14,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Man my heart hurts because of this
Message 15 of 141 (13,985 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
As a business and design consultant, I advise you to set about quick plans to build skate four. There are far too many dedicated players still awaiting a release after 4 years without a release. Ignoring a customer base that dedicated is not only impractical in terms of developing your brand and ignoring a huge set of active players, but this is also going to eliminate demand in other market segments, as the brand of EA, as dedicated game me's source for yearly title releases.

The only cost justification I can assume is behind the lack of continued releases is that your profit margins are tied to the market growth of any one title. And, you decided to cap the market growth of the title manually, by limiting the install base.

If you need a decent deisgn director for a future release, I am more than happy to lead up the redesign requiements gathering for the title. I have colleagues within your production offices who would also like to see the game brought back to huge reception and download.

Add to that, I would change the title's strategy, to meet the needs of the growing online purchase market and offer it at a fiver on release.

As per the vast selection of boards avaialble, from which to sample your marketing potential, I highly recommend you archive the requests for this game, as thw market is certainly much larger than any unproven title.

The money is in the numbers, I see at least 100k players in active communities that would completely justify a re-release at single or double a.

Contact me via restructural for further assistance in this matter.

Signed,

The Management
Message 16 of 141 (13,931 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey plz plz and plz make skate 3 for ps4 it will be good really really good and i will help you to calibrate the controls just plz do it

Message 17 of 141 (13,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Archi wrote:

Hello @swedistance 

Right now there are no plans on bringing Skate 3 to PlayStation 4. But thank you for your interest in this game. 

Cheers,

Archi

THERE WILL BE PLANS OR ELSE

Message 18 of 141 (13,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why to man, we all want it.

Message 19 of 141 (13,607 Views)

★★ Guide

@DynamicInputs wrote:
As a business and design consultant, I advise you to set about quick plans to build skate four. There are far too many dedicated players still awaiting a release after 4 years without a release. Ignoring a customer base that dedicated is not only impractical in terms of developing your brand and ignoring a huge set of active players, but this is also going to eliminate demand in other market segments, as the brand of EA, as dedicated game me's source for yearly title releases.

The only cost justification I can assume is behind the lack of continued releases is that your profit margins are tied to the market growth of any one title. And, you decided to cap the market growth of the title manually, by limiting the install base.

If you need a decent deisgn director for a future release, I am more than happy to lead up the redesign requiements gathering for the title. I have colleagues within your production offices who would also like to see the game brought back to huge reception and download.

Add to that, I would change the title's strategy, to meet the needs of the growing online purchase market and offer it at a fiver on release.

As per the vast selection of boards avaialble, from which to sample your marketing potential, I highly recommend you archive the requests for this game, as thw market is certainly much larger than any unproven title.

The money is in the numbers, I see at least 100k players in active communities that would completely justify a re-release at single or double a.

Contact me via restructural for further assistance in this matter.

Signed,

The Management

Great!  If you get a job with EA can you please advise them to bring the NHL, Madden, UFC, Skate and Rory McIlroy franchises to PC?  There are people that ask for these games on a weekly basis on these forums and reddit.  There is a market for sports games on PC.  On top of that, Origin is a client that EA created for EA games, but yet it's missing half of EA's games library.  Shouldn't Origin be THE place to access and play ALL EA games?

Message 20 of 141 (11,968 Views)