Re: Linking my XBOX Gamertag to my EA Account

by Little_Critter22

Original Post

★ Novice

I am trying to link my xbox live account (the email is [edit: email address removed]) 

When I play mass effect Andromeda online it did not link with my origin account (which is also [edit: email address removed]) 

How can I link my xbox live account to my origin account when both of them already have the same email

Message 41 of 78 (4,782 Views)

★ Novice

N7-SR2,

Got to this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/.

Choose your options and contact preferences. Bottom-line is, you can't do it and must have customer service do it for you. I chose the telephone option, took me a total of 10 minutes. Save yourself some time and frustration and follow my advice.

Message 42 of 78 (4,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I clicked on 'friends' there was no 'connect' button. I have never played Star Wars Battle-Front online and I would like to.

Message 43 of 78 (4,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

link your xbox gametag by adding the xbox account on origin

Message 44 of 78 (4,627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This process doesn't work. I have tried multiple times to connect my gamer tag to my Xbox live account. I have read every trouble shooting post on this website. Please fix this.

Message 45 of 78 (4,494 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

what is battle log like whats the link to get to that

Message 46 of 78 (4,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THE INFORMATION IN THAT THREAD DOESNT HELP 1 BIT, CANT I SPEAK TO A HUMAN INSTEAD OF A COPY AND PASTE BOT!!!!

Message 47 of 78 (4,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where is battlelog
Message 48 of 78 (4,294 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I finally got someone on the phone, and the process was simple, BUT NOT DOCUMENTED ANYWHERE that I've found. Adding here to help others.

When you log in on help.ea.com, you get a dialog with several buttons. On the lower left, there are a series of three buttons that have Facebook, PSN, and, wait for it, Xbox Live.

Click on the Xbox live button, log in there, and then log in to EA.

If you are logged in, you have to logout first to get the log in dialog. This successfully linked my EA and Gamertag. 

Message 49 of 78 (4,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!  After hours of trying to find the answer to this issue, you provided it!!!

Message 50 of 78 (3,891 Views)