① - Linking EA account

by fpojghbdk

Original Post

Re: link xbox gamertag to ea account

★★★ Newbie
Both the emails on my origin account and gamer tag are the same but it still won't let me link them
Message 71 of 241 (3,831 Views)

Re: cant link

★★★ Newbie
When I go on to add a friend there is no option for connecting to Xbox live or PS4 network
Message 72 of 241 (3,827 Views)

Re: cant link

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello @bonzoman1201 

You should get in touch with EA Advisors on this one. Use this link here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and follow the instructions. They should fix you in no time.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 73 of 241 (3,808 Views)

Re: ① - Linking EA account

★★★ Newbie

Anyone know where the import friends button is?????

Message 74 of 241 (3,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This does not work. If you select from the "Friends" drop down, it will give you the option to add a friend, but does not provide an xbox button to sign into xbox live to link accounts and find friends.

Furthermore, you FAQs are unhelpful in that it says, "If you’ve made your EA Account using a different email address, you should still be able to sign into your EA account when you log into an EA game and access our servers." However, it does not explain how to sign into the EA account when I log into an EA game on xbox live. Specifically, I'm trying to play Battlefield 1.

Can you help?

Message 75 of 241 (3,758 Views)

Hello @abuyates81 

The ability to change your EA Account in game is not available in Battlefield 1. You can play only with one account, connected with your Gamertag. 

Archi.png
Message 76 of 241 (3,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but the interface has changed Angry

Message 77 of 241 (3,716 Views)

Hello @BlazingBlane 

If you still can`t connect your EA Account to Gamertag, I suggest you to contact EA Advisors directly. Use this link here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and follow the instructions.

Archi.png
Message 78 of 241 (3,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you give a step by step guide on how to link the xbox one gamertag because what you put is not helpful at all.

Message 79 of 241 (3,702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this import friend menu does not show up

Message 80 of 241 (3,702 Views)