① - Linking EA account

by fpojghbdk

Original Post

Re: link xbox gamertag to ea account

Community Manager (retired)

Linking a Playstation ID to your EA Account in Skate

If you are having difficulties getting your PlayStation 3 persona linked to your account or you are unable to log in to Skate Reel after selecting your persona, then please try the following steps in order to resolve this problem:

1. Go to www.ea.com and login using the same e-mail address that is associated with your PlayStation 3 persona.
  2. Click on the e-mail address that is now displayed in the upper right-hand portion of your screen.
  3. Choose the My Account option from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click on the Personas link located on the left-hand side of the screen.
  5. Select the Link an Existing Persona option.
  6. Use the drop-down menu to select Playstation Persona and enter the PlayStation 3 persona that you wish to link. This should generate and send a message to your registered e-mail address.
  7. Locate that e-mail within your inbox, and click the link contained within. Once that is done, your PlayStation 3 persona will be successfully linked with this account.

You should now be able to login at www.ea.com/skate/skatereel.jsp using your e-mail address and password in order to view any videos you’ve uploaded. If you do not receive an e-mail after completing Step 6, then please submit a customer support request by using the Contact Us link.

To ensure that your incident is resolved quickly, when creating an incident, please choose Account Mangement in the Category section.  Please include your PlayStation ID and e-mail address.

If you are experiencing difficulties when trying to log in to the Skate Reel site, then please try logging out, clearing your cookies, refreshing your screen, and then logging back in using your account name/e-mail address and password.

Message 31 of 241 (5,297 Views)

★ Novice

I'm not sure if this is where I ask this, but I can't create graphics for Skate 3 throug the browser. I typed in the link you posted to get to the graphic creator, and page couldn't be found... I play on PS3, but don't think it matters. How can I create graphics?

Message 32 of 241 (5,268 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

This feature is no longer available unfortunately but you can find more details here.

Message 33 of 241 (5,253 Views)

★★ Novice

my xbox email isnt the same to my origin acount how do i dissconect the origin acount that is connected to my xbox gamertag and put a new one in

Message 34 of 241 (5,206 Views)

Re: ① - Linking EA account

★★★ Newbie

i cant change the email... everytime i try it says that my email is invalid

Message 35 of 241 (5,089 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My Origin e-mail address matches with my XBox gametag but I still cannot connect them. So, what I have to do? I bought the FIFA 14 from a local GameStop store. What 

Message 36 of 241 (5,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SKATE CREATE COME BACK

@fpojghbdk wrote:

i need u to link my gamer tag with my ea account i have been trying it for a week.

i tried to add new persona but it wouldnt let me. it said somthing about it was for older ea games after i didnt put anything in there i wnt to add persona it went to 2 other pages were i saw somthing about my gamertag but the page stays up for 2 seconds. i seen a ps3 persona a xbox persona and a wii persona i think i went to click on the 360 one but it was unclickable. if u want people 2 not hate please fix ur page.

sincerley whats it matter

Message 37 of 241 (4,953 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, i got similar error however, my problems is different. I able to play Fifa 2014 in XBOX 360 but not in XBOX one and request to create EA Account. After fix this issue last week i got this message again. Not sure how EA & Microsoft blame each other and we not able to play. 

Message 38 of 241 (4,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing i try to connect my account to my xbox one is working, when i go to connected accounts it just says xbox live and xbox 360 so how do i add my xbox one to the list because i don't want to delete my entire xbox account just to get this to work

Message 39 of 241 (4,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 40 of 241 (4,693 Views)