① - Linking EA account

by fpojghbdk

Original Post

Re: link xbox gamertag to ea account

★ Novice

This is super frustrating. I have been having the same problem and the EA site is of no help and the forum hasn't been helpful either. EA should just say that it is no longer able to link with PS4 or X-box. 

Message 141 of 241 (1,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn't let me download origin client 

Message 142 of 241 (1,091 Views)

Re: linking a gamertag

★★★ Newbie

nice to be able to have the option to be able to link my Xbox account to the origins account. cause that guide you keep linking is a joke. yeah we can go to our account and see our linked accounts but their is no option to link them there. can you link a useful guide please. one that isn't useless to everyone here?

Message 143 of 241 (1,084 Views)

★ Novice

When I open up the Origin client and click on friend and add friend I do not get the option to import friend

Message 144 of 241 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There's no import friends button on Origin anymore

Message 145 of 241 (1,013 Views)

★★ Novice
Is there a way to do this if you dont have access to a computer via mobile device
Message 146 of 241 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what if by some inconceivable magic. my account was not automatically connected (thereby solving the problem before i came here), and i needed real advice on what to do instead of a copy pasted reply that tells me the problem is already solved

Message 147 of 241 (957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah no this doesn't work with new origin I think, this freaking answer is from 2014 at best. I'm pissed and can't use any swear words to show it

Message 148 of 241 (707 Views)

★★★ Novice
Both my accounts are under the same email, I checked. They didn't auto connect and Ive had ea access for a while and just got an xbox one and want to play my games but it wants me to sign up for it. I also have gold
Message 149 of 241 (689 Views)

Re: Connecting my gamer tag to my ea account

★★★ Newbie

You realize you linked this page to itself right, and as a matter of fact the "answer" on this page did not  help me at all.

Message 150 of 241 (683 Views)