Message 11 of 241 (42,444 Views)

cant link

★★★ Newbie

how do i link my gamertag to ea sports

Message 12 of 241 (42,432 Views)

Re: cant link

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

I merged here in this thread all questions about how to link your Gamertag/PSN ID, PSVita Online ID, and EA Account.

You will find in this message links to detailed articles explaining how to proceed.

If you need more information, please let us know.

Thank you.

Message 13 of 241 (42,424 Views)

psn account

★★ Newbie

how do i connect my psn account to my ea account so i can create a skateboard on skate 3 (add DonR1ch)= psn name

Message 14 of 241 (42,412 Views)

xbox gametag

★★★ Newbie

I can't seem to add my gametag to my ea profile. I'm not sure if added an old email when i first got skate 3, so any help would be appreciated.

Thnaks.

Message 15 of 241 (42,404 Views)

Re: xbox account

★★★ Newbie

Yeah thats how you do it

Message 16 of 241 (42,390 Views)
Highlighted

Re: xbox account

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

Here are some suggestions that might help fixing some of the issues posted in this thread:

1. Importing your XBox Live Gamertag

You may be having trouble Importing your XBox Live Gamertag or Playstation Network info if it is linked to an account other than your main EA account. To recover or make changes to your XBox Live Gamertag or PSN ID, be sure to contact a game advisor.
    Directions for adding your PSN or Xbox Live ID to your EA Account can be found here.

2. Compromised account
    If your account has been compromised and the email address has changed, you will need to contact a Game Advisor to rectify this situation.

3. connecting to EA servers
    If you are having troubles connecting to EA servers, please try the troubleshooting steps available in this thread and post a message thereafter if the issue persists. There are some verification to perform for connection issues, but all the details are available in the following thread: Connecting to console

4. Linking Your Gamertag, PSN ID, PSVita ID, or EA Classic Screen Name
    Your Gamertag/PSN ID, PSVita Online ID, and EA Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online. However, if the email address for your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID is different than the address for your Origin account, you will require assistance to properly link them. This can be done by contacting an EA Game Advisor. Please include your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID and the e-mail address for your EA account.

Message 17 of 241 (295,410 Views)

Re: cant link

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a gamer tag, log to Origin and cant add my game persona to it. The 3 links are useless I try to contact support and doesnt let me even when logged to origin because there is no way to writ link account and it to lt you continue.

How hard is it to manually link a game persona with an Origin account its stupid just not to have it. At my house there are more than one game persona or tag per console why is it so hard? Oh I forget I cant understand because I'm not greedy.

Message 18 of 241 (42,328 Views)

how do i link my ea acount to my xbox account

★★★ Newbie

HI i am asking about how to link my ea.com account to my xbox live account for skate 3 if you could give me the steps for that it would be a huge help thanks.

Message 19 of 241 (42,305 Views)

Re: how do i link my ea acount to my xbox account

Hello hogkilla12

I have merged your question here in this thread so you can find a solution.

Like we mentioned previously it should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online.

But if it does not work, only a game advisor can assist you. To contact the customer support department you just need to log in to your Origin account and use the link below:

Your Gamertag/PSN ID, PSVita Online ID, and EA Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online. However, if the email address for your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID is different than the address for your Origin account, you will require assistance to properly link them. This can be done by contacting an EA Game Advisor. Please include your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID and the e-mail address for your EA account.

Message 20 of 241 (42,293 Views)