Re: link xbox gamertag to ea account

by kennykilledu

Original Post

Re: Connecting my gamer tag to my ea account

★★★ Newbie

No such button, it just lets me SEARCH. Gives me no option to link anything..............

Message 101 of 241 (1,246 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

bspeck and I have the same problem

Message 102 of 241 (1,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No one? EA Support wants proof of age. No way I'm sending birth certificate or Passport to god knows where. WTF. Has to be a way around this. New Origins client doesn't had the connect buttons. Anyone?
Message 103 of 241 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this doesnt * help because there is no import option in the origin client... get with the * times EA.  This is * absurd how much work this takes to link.

Message 104 of 241 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So spent some quality time (again) and tried to get them to just delete the child account so it could come back through from a box with the update age info. No go because not only do they delete but they black ball the Gamertag and account so that is could "never be used again". Studipity.
Message 105 of 241 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where is import friends in the origon client?

Message 106 of 241 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Doesn't exist anymore. Looks like they updated the app and took that away.
Message 107 of 241 (1,115 Views)

Re: ① - Linking EA account

★★★ Newbie

How do you connect xbox one and orgin if you have the same password..... I just want to play battle field and it didnt tell me to connect to my orgin account when i first played.

Message 108 of 241 (1,100 Views)

Re: ① - Linking EA account

★★★ Newbie
Xbox gamertag has an email associated with it. When you connect to an EA game it takes the Xbox email account and checks to see if the email or Gamertag is in the EA system. If yes, then it links them. If not the EA will ask you to login or creat an EA account. So if you used the same email it should connect. If not, change your EA email to your Xbox Gamertag email.
Message 109 of 241 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What?! Where in the * is the import a friends menu did you * even read what you typed. I hate you Ea * hate you. I'm so sick of seeing your stupid update email every ducking time I go to play battlefield and the when I enter my email it says duplicate * email. Why in the * did you * heads have to make this so goddamn hard I man for * sake
Message 110 of 241 (1,044 Views)