Cannot Connect To Ea Nation

by Darkmafia99

Original Post

Cannot Connect To Ea Nation

★★ Novice

It is 5:30 EST and I can not log on to EA Servers, just wondering why that may be, I have the share pack and purchased it on XBL last night. Thank You.

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect To Ea Nation

Community Manager (retired)

@Darkmafia99 

May I ask you to redownload and reinstall the share pack code completely please > Xbox LIVE Marketplace?

I am not able to locate the pack in your account.

Message 2 of 4 (273 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah I did that, online was working last night but was wondering if community parks work and I am guessing the uploading feature is gone, so that would render all associated achievements unobtainable?

Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@Darkmafia99 

For some reasons it did not work I still cannot find your Share Pack, you have to try again, maybe you will have to reinstall the non-save game related files.

Here are the article I found , please try that:

The following information will guide you on how to re-download an existing Online Pass for your system.

For the Xbox 360:

1. Start your Xbox 360 system
  2. Sign into the Xbox Live account that originally downloaded the Online Pass
  3. Press the 'Guide' button in the top-middle center of your Xbox 360 Controller
  4. Navigate to the 'Settings' Menu
  5. Select 'Account Management'
  6. Select 'Download History'
  7. Locate the entry for the Online Pass you wish to re-download
  8. Choose to download the Online Pass again

NOTE: If you still continue to experience an issue after working through these steps, you may need to uninstall all non-save game content related to the game in question. Once this is done, re-attempting these steps should help fix the issue.

Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)