Re: Can't connect to skate.Profile Skate 3r

by warren020730

Original Post

Can't connect to skate.Profile Skate 3

★★★★★ Newbie

Whenever i try to go on my skate.profile it comes up with a page that says: The page you are trying to load is not available at this moment. Please try connecting again later. It's been happening for a while and it says skate.Profile: Online so idk. Also, I can't download any parks so that sucks.

Message 1 of 11 (10,657 Views)

Re: Can't connect to skate.Profile Skate 3

Community Manager (retired)

@mattshecks 

Are you able to use online features?

If not, can you please post in this thread.

We are currently collecting information about an issue in Skate 2 but Skate 3 might also be affected. If that's the case we need some more information.

Thank you.

Message 2 of 11 (10,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this same issue, everytime I load up skate 3 it will go through all the updating reports and loading screens or whatever and then it comes to the screen where it's loading Skate online and it starts loading for a second or two and then cuts to a screen that says "The page you are trying to load is not available at this moment. Please try connecting again later." I am unable to use any of the online features, considering that I basically can't connect to skate online. I have tried clearing my cache and re downloading the update, it didn't work, I have also tried re downloading the skate share pack, which didn't work either. I have made sure that my account is connected to my origin account and it still isn't working. Please help, it has been like this for over a week!
Message 3 of 11 (10,567 Views)

@Stay_Bros

You have to download Skate Share Pack, this is an Online Pass available for free.
You can download and install it from the console's store, you'll then be able to connect online.

Message 4 of 11 (10,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I already said that I tried redownloading the skate share pack because I saw that as a suggestion in another post, I already had the skate share pack to begin with and I have deleted and redownloaded it several times. Nothing is working. Please help.
Message 5 of 11 (10,542 Views)

@Stay_Bros 

From what I can see it did not work. Your Online Pass (Skate Share Pack) is not activated in your game account.

Can you please try again following these steps:

If you are encountering either no option to enter your Online Pass or the Online pass is giving you a corrupt message, or encountering any other issue regarding your online pass, attempt the steps below to fix your problem:

The following information will guide you on how to re-download an existing Online Pass for your system.

For the Xbox 360:

1. Start your Xbox 360 system
  2. Sign into the Xbox Live account that originally downloaded the Online Pass
  3. Press the 'Guide' button in the top-middle center of your Xbox 360 Controller
  4. Navigate to the 'Settings' Menu
  5. Select 'Account Management'
  6. Select 'Download History'
  7. Locate the entry for the Online Pass you wish to re-download
  8. Choose to download the Online Pass again

NOTE: If you still continue to experience an issue after working through these steps, you may need to uninstall all non-save game content related to the game in question. Once this is done, re-attempting these steps should help fix the issue.

Message 6 of 11 (10,527 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm haveing the same issue
Message 7 of 11 (9,928 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, did you ever get this working? I am having the same issue >_>  Its making me regret setting back up the 360 lol

Message 8 of 11 (9,699 Views)

Re: Can't connect to skate.Profile Skate 3r

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem it is really annoying I hope they get it fixed 

@Stay_Bros wrote:
I'm having this same issue, everytime I load up skate 3 it will go through all the updating reports and loading screens or whatever and then it comes to the screen where it's loading Skate online and it starts loading for a second or two and then cuts to a screen that says "The page you are trying to load is not available at this moment. Please try connecting again later." I am unable to use any of the online features, considering that I basically can't connect to skate online. I have tried clearing my cache and re downloading the update, it didn't work, I have also tried re downloading the skate share pack, which didn't work either. I have made sure that my account is connected to my origin account and it still isn't working. Please help, it has been like this for over a week!

Message 9 of 11 (8,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what do i do for n xbox 1

Message 10 of 11 (8,567 Views)