Are we still able to upload videos from the game to youtube?

by ruddinardzi

Original Post

Are we still able to upload videos from the game to youtube?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I know Skate.Reel is gone but are we still able to upload videos from Skate 3 to youtube with the filmer pack?

Message 1 of 11 (3,161 Views)

Re: Are we still able to upload videos from the game to youtube?

★ Guide

Nope.

Message 2 of 11 (3,101 Views)

★ Novice

Why not?

Message 3 of 11 (3,089 Views)

Upload movies with Filmer Pack addon for skate 3 ?

★★★ Newbie

I know skate.create is down and so u cant upload any clips form skate 3 on the internet.

But the Filmer Pack addon says u can now upload with HQ ! So will i be able to upload my skate clips with this filmer pack and download it on the pc ?

If not i really have to ask why are you offering a filmer pack if you cant upload your videos ?

greets Pete

Message 4 of 11 (3,060 Views)

★ Apprentice

exactly... why not?? why are EA still offering the Filmer pack on the store.. this is just typical "EA"...
I get on the game a few days ago only to find out I get a dumb error code try a few uploads.. servers are slow as **bleep**. disconnect errors.. again typical EA 
You have people buying this game because of the more popular youtubers making videos of lame stupid glitches and them telling viewers they can upload vids using the Filmer Pack.. I think people deserve refunds for discontinued dlc - I certainly wasn't notified of it happening.. EA Law.. not mine.. they can cancel it by all means but at least drop people an email. I want my money back.. I planned on enjoying this part of the game for at least another 2 years.

Your move EA.

Message 5 of 11 (3,034 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@xxmuddlesxx 

Please double-check because the Filmer Pack add-on has been removed, you cannot purchase it.

Message 6 of 11 (3,013 Views)

@EA_Najat

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
@EA_Najat

The Filmer Pack as of 30/11/2014 UK IS still active in the DLC menu avalible to punches and CAN be purchased but does NOT work. Please remove this as a punches option if you actually wish to stick to your own words on that.
Message 7 of 11 (2,930 Views)

Re: @EA_Najat

★★★★★ Newbie
As of today 27 august 2016 the filmer pack is still available for purchase on skate 3. I cant upload or view user content either. Unbelievable, why is it bot fixable EA??? We deserve an explaination at the very least
Message 8 of 11 (2,634 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It's still there now in November 2016. This is misleading and absolutely unacceptable. Your lucky I am smart enough to google this first or you would be facing a very angry person right now. Remove it from the marketplace.
Message 9 of 11 (2,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

As of January 1, 2017, you can purchase this..... PLEASE UPDATE US!!

Message 10 of 11 (2,479 Views)