restarting in simcity build it

by ashleybriggs93

Original Post

Re: restarting in simcity build it

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

if you are going to insult someone's intellect at least write in coherent sentences

@Sleught wrote:

The EA genius, who else can FUP a game with stupid ideas as them ?

Message 31 of 44 (15,609 Views)

★★ Novice

we can delete app from facebook, but how we can delete saved game in google (don't know where exactly...)?

I use only one google account to sync contacts and so on and I want delete saved game from here. How can i do?

Message 32 of 44 (15,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 33 of 44 (14,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie
so far there is no option to wipe out an out-dated city that was previously linked to a social media account within the app.
Message 34 of 44 (14,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just don't understand this decision...

Clash of Clans is also a fremium game, that saves your progress on G+ as well, and it allows you to overwrite your previous saved game.

Maybe they should ask for Supercell advising, and learn how to do it.

Message 35 of 44 (14,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes, i'm building a new city and i want to login to facebook but i can't because the game ask's me for what city do i want to play, Local City or Facebook City, and i want to delete the facebook city so i can save my local city on facebook... ohh hell

Message 36 of 44 (14,737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Some Thing bad happens.

Sim crashed on my pad and didnt restart so uninstalled and installed the game. On my two phone the game was working fine.

But than I had to make the tutoriel up to loggin on Google games and FBook on my tablet and i connected it to update my City like on my to phones but instead of update SIMCITY BUILT IT  connected a new City!?! How is this possible? Now I got a connected City rank 2 and one City on my two phones with not connectiont at rank 36!

When i look in Google games for my stats I have got a lot of 3 stars and this only possible with a higher leve and not with rank 2 City! WTF.

I Need to delete that wrong City from my Google and FB to connect my real town with rank 36, damn.

Anyway, I Play my City rank 36 on my two phone and it is connectet to a sensless cloud without Google or FB.

On both devices the City is always up to date. How is this possible?

Pleas restore my City AMCooperHD.. . .

Message 37 of 44 (13,905 Views)

★★ Novice

How do you play without connecting to an account? I have logged out of Google from within the Buildit app..didn't work. I have removed the Google games app from my tablet...didn't work. I have removed the Google account entirely from my tablet...didn't work.

Message 38 of 44 (13,323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This model of not being able to save over a bad game represents the same kind of myopic thinking that was imposed in the full game.  The same "geniuses" that thought a full-time connection to play the PC game was a good idea are the same ones making these decisions. Maxis sold out to EA and the game just went down the toilet.  The real money to game content ratio is extremely poor and the lack of controls of simple things like save versions means this and the PC version will be removed from my game stable. 

EA is a giant killer. They took a giant of a game and KILLED it. 

Message 39 of 44 (9,068 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Perfect solution. Thanks

Message 40 of 44 (7,853 Views)