reporting players

by latte7girl

Original Post

reporting players

★★★★★ Apprentice

i posted previously about this problem. attention: Sunset Valley, Llama Scout aka (zootopia, other nicknames) first to sunset valley - please stop asking for my supplies inside my neo bank. has it occurred to you that i am using the items to fulfill requirements to build my buildings. in case you haven't noticed, you are not enough simolean neo coins anyways. the items i purchase from my own neo mall cost between $1,500 - $3,975 neo coins/cash.

to Llama - stop asking for items that i am using to fulfill my own quests and for orders that i am trying to fulfill for other players. you always ask for one or two items that i am using. so stop.

by the way i know that between both of you including willow woods, cottonwood forest and others that you gossip and told others that i do not share. that is half truth lie.

my items i am using are not for sale. i can't and won't share items i am using to fulfill quests.

my storage box is viewable and if an item not on my traders depot rack, that means it is not for sale. stop asking for items that are in my storage box.

you both do this to annoy me. i am being courteous by asking you both politely to stop. or i will report both of you.

Message 1 of 1 (225 Views)