Re: contest of mayors

by never2old2game

Original Post

★★ Novice
Thanks for your input, I have completed all of my mayoral tasks.
Message 221 of 243 (761 Views)

★★ Novice
On that note, I have completed level 18 VU, I do end up with the same amount of simoleons at times more because I multitask, build and sell, at same time search for deals on market that I make profit on
Message 222 of 243 (763 Views)

★★ Novice
If I shouldn't win, then that should be stipulated somewhere in the user agreement or other game notes. I have 100% happy population 100% of the time.
Message 223 of 243 (762 Views)

Champion (Retired)

So you have completed ALL of your City Achievements at the Mayors mansion?

Message 224 of 243 (763 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Anyway, I just hope that some of what I wrote might help you....

Message 225 of 243 (760 Views)

★★ Novice
I have completed 26 with 3 gold star status if 36. I'm in a club in Buildit where a co club member has not even completed 15 and has already won Megalopolis twice, and he has less population, and at level 35 I'm at level 54. Yet is have won none.
Message 226 of 243 (758 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The higher the level you are, the more difficult it is to win....As a general rule, level 38 and under are easier to win because not many players have completed many City Achievements yet...Anyway, the BEST of luck to you. I wish you success!

Message 227 of 243 (755 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for those pointers, however the other contestants are basically the same level as I, 1 or two level difference. I've seen for the most part, users level higher than me winning for the most part
Message 228 of 243 (755 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SamWCisneros You might want to consider joining SimCity BuildIt International, or another BuildIt group on Facebook. I am a member of several of these groups. I do not participate much, but I have seen many players turn into winners there....Some simply are looking to have the highest population and have "learned" how to get over 6 million Sims in their city. Others, like you and me, want to come in first place....These guys and gals have "taught" people how to accomplish what they want to accomplish. Check it out...FYI: I granted you XP for thanking me for my input and for being polite. Thank you.

Message 229 of 243 (745 Views)

Re: Got screwed in the contest of mayors

★★ Novice
I would like to put my penny in here on the subject l finished my com Megapolis league with 80000 points and saw my name going down and down the chart as people passed me. The winner had 120000 so a difference of 40000 how can this be fair and who said this was a level playing field ? My assignments from the off were really low and continued the same. l then started to get Vu disastres after vu distastres after vu disastres....crazy! l had 1 Upgrade London town and that was it. Used all my golden tickets and finished down down down what a joke. lm not going to bother doing it again unless l have a whole stack of vu items which as you know are hard to get. why bother as others have said when after all the hassle a few specializatiin keys and 25 bucks? c'mon EA don't take people as fools l enjoy the game but the Com sucks
Message 230 of 243 (653 Views)