Re: Got screwed in the contest of mayors

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Or this.
Message 201 of 243 (797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Care to back ur words with some proofs, betty? It would be ironic if u say u don't wanna because u pretty much said the same thing to the dude earlier. If u do it I will acknowledge that I was wrong about u. If u can't? Then, as u said before,[Comment Removed - Admin.]
Toby, stop... if u think getting that roller coaster is awesome, stop playing. [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 202 of 243 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
//toilamchuyenay wrote on:
‎03-04-2017 06:54 PM
I came here having the same problem, looking for a solution, but all i see in here are cries. The level of stupidity in this thread is absurb.
I'm currently level 39 with 1.5m sims and I compete in megalopolis. If u think it's easy then have u won anything then?//
I'm the idiot? 1st off, I thought you were done here? 2nd, on mar.4 you were shooting your mouth off about the level of stupidity in this thread, yet you're still here, arguing with us. So I guess you're admitting to be pretty stupid. Third, your the one that said we never win so I just showed you more than 8 COM prizes (rank of 21) and all you saw was the roller coaster? You're the idiot, you don't know how to win and you can't stop bothering us with your ignorance. What's your rank big shot? Let's see your prizes. You're so far behind us we don't even have to talk to you anymore, so take a hike. Loser. Sucks to be you.
Message 203 of 243 (762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Toilet, forget about the competition of mayors, go back to school and learn how to spell and put sentences together. Dummy. It's gotta suck to be you. Can't win, can't spell and can't leave. Wow. 😳
Can you spell dunce cap. I know send mini a pm for help. That worked out so great for you last time...😂
Message 204 of 243 (759 Views)

★ Guide

@toilamchuyenay wrote:
Care to back ur words with some proofs, betty? It would be ironic if u say u don't wanna because u pretty much said the same thing to the dude earlier. If u do it I will acknowledge that I was wrong about u. If u can't? Then, as u said before, shut the f*ck up.
Toby, stop... if u think getting that roller coaster is awesome, stop playing. Ur so pathetic... your IQ (as in Idiocy Quotient) must be really high. Sucks to be u.

How many people are you fighting with that you can't keep your arguments straight? I never told anyone that I didn't want to do something, so you must have me confused with someone else. So I have no problem "backing up my words" even though I got nothing to prove to you. If you recall, you are the one slinging out insults and being disrespectful. It will be nice though to see you have to "eat crow." You will see that I never exaggerate nor embellish, I let my actions speak for themselves.

Message 205 of 243 (736 Views)

EA DICE Team

Everyone,

Please keep it civil or I will have to close this thread and action offenders.

Thank you,

Message 206 of 243 (727 Views)

★★ Guide

it happens some weeks get bad weeks where the game drops very low score giving averages of  1800 and other weeks are good dropping  from 2k to 3k scores.

Any way I came here to ask about the new task 10 canisters not worth 1500 ugh i did not do it i was forced to do the 1440 points task, but the gamble paid off as then been getting from 2k tasks to 3k and at the moment in first place but not sure how long for as only have 6 task left in the Town League Seasons.

Message 207 of 243 (675 Views)

Re: contest of mayors

★★★ Novice

Had the same experience. I did 50 assignments all were worth 1800 or lower. Did 3 extra before l found an assignment worth 200. I reported the problem and also refuse to play.

Message 208 of 243 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I read most of your response and definitely agree. You may have already stated this, but I'd like to mention that the selection and value of the assignments that a player receives during the contest is apparently based off the players city achievements. The more successful you are in your developments the higher the value of your assignments. Also, if a player chooses not to advance their population, hence their level, but continues to develop in all other areas the easier it is going to be for them to quickly finish assignments. If you have a lot of speed up tokens your production is going to be pretty fast. Not to mention if a player chooses to use real money to purchase sim dollars then yes they are going to reach higher numbers in the contest at a much quicker rate. That's their choice it's everyone's choice. For instance I was able to accumulate 5k points in roughly ten minutes because I chose to utilize the sim dollars I gained by watching the videos and I paid for the cargo via water and air to arrive instantly and I bought a couple items to initiate a couple disasters.
Now @ those who are disatisfied with a free game in which you have not invested anything into other than your free time EA is offering the opportunity to play a game at no cost to anyone but the developers and those who choose to enhance their gameplay. Atleast a player can gain free Sim dollars and it certainly isn't a requirement for EA to offer an option to view ads. You honestly should not be so ungrateful and complain when a service is free. It's also maddening to assume that EA has the game rigged. I mean it seems as if you're suggesting that EA has these secret operatives hacking into the game under multiple accounts and skewing the numbers. And y would they do this? To promote sales? People are gonna spend money regardless just as people will never spend money regardless. Not to mention with all the money EA games takes in it would be a waste of their time and resources. I'm sure EA employees have better things to do. I swear half the world needs lessons on morality and judgement. I wish common sense wasnt such an inherent trait, however the world just wouldn't be as entertaining.
Message 209 of 243 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wow I didn't realize that this thread was 21 pages long or I would've indicated whom I was responding to from page one!! I can't even get beyond the first couple pages because it's just so irritating. I have a hard time accepting that there are so many people who just dont get it. I had been looking for an answer to the posed question myself and found it on another feed, definitely didn't find answers to anything on here. Just more questions about the mentality of people and the process of devolution.
Anyway I wanted to add that the golden tickets allow players to receive additional assignments. I havent used the tickets personally, but from what ive read that is there purpose. Also, I chose to not increase my level, but to continue to level up my storage and enhance my existing buildings so that I'll be able to collect a decent number of speed up tokens daily. Viewing other cities it appears that some develop a mass # of homes without other developments which would make playing the contest of mayors more challenging vs a slow progression.
Message 210 of 243 (513 Views)