War Glitch.

by MotherSpaceship

Original Post

War Glitch.

★★ Novice
Im using an Android phone. I participated in the last war game, and left my mayor's group before the war ended. Now when I launch my app, a notice pops up immediately telling me to claim my rewards for winning the war, however when I click the button I cannot click anything else... The map pops up, but nothing is there (probably because I left my group). There is no way of playing the game, unless the notice clears (can't move in City at all, because the notice is up).

I've uninstalled and reinstalled (super annoying that I have to start a new city before allowing me to log in), I've cleared all other apps, I've restarted my phone... Nothing works.

Hope someone can help! Thank you!
Message 1 of 7 (1,189 Views)

Re: War Glitch.

★ Guide

I do not understand how you left your club.Once war has been declared you are not supposed to able to and we can not bring anyone in.War is now over I would check with club now.You may be able to leave properly.

Message 2 of 7 (1,171 Views)

★★ Novice
Actually we had a rogue VP kick out a bunch of members without warning, there for ending the war for me as well.

So I have nothing to collect , but the game is demanding that I do. Without collecting, I cannot close the window.

When I push the button to 'collect' it takes me to the map, but there is nothing there. The buttons on the left do not open anything, something just flashes really quickly. And the button with the trophy is greyed out....
Message 3 of 7 (1,157 Views)

★★ Novice
Also, the club is closed or private, so I cannot ask to rejoin and leave properly... I was able to start and join another group.
Message 4 of 7 (1,156 Views)

★★ Novice
Attached is the screen I cannot close out of, and the other pic is how my war maps looks...
Message 5 of 7 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem.

Is there anyone here from EA that can help us with this?

Basically there is nothing we can do in the game until this is fixed.

Message 6 of 7 (1,075 Views)

★★ Novice
I actually spoke with support on the phone today, and they said they didn't know how to fix it... They escalated it to another department and said I will hear back when they know more.

I'll definitely post the update here if they don't.

**Fingers crossed**
Message 7 of 7 (1,071 Views)