Re: Video Ads taken away after buying SimCash

by Nihad-Nagi

Original Post

Video Ads taken away after buying SimCash

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I believe this deserves it's own thread, I've seen many many threads, posts on reddit, on here and with friends stating that video ads are lost after purchasing SimCash, Many people read these forums, and see these posts and get discouraged from purchasing because of this very reason. I believe there are many patient and safe players who play this game, always waiting for others to try something out first before doing it themselves. They don't want to lose this cool feature.Broken heart

If one day, video ads came back to those who have purchased Simcash, and buying SimCash no longer took away video ads, I think many of these safe and careful players would have a far greater incentive to want to purchase Simcash. These people who have purchased Simcash before would be very happy and would inform others as such and EA can make $$$PROFIT$$$. Its a win win!!!!

Can you bring this suggestion up to anyone? How long will it take to get this to be implemented?

Anyone else have any suggestions to persuade EA to do something about this?:eahigh_file:

Edit: I'll try something "sneaky" Cool on reddit to see what people think, see if EA is missing any revenue...

Message 1 of 2 (351 Views)

Re: Video Ads taken away after buying SimCash

★★★ Novice

There is no connection between the two,currently am getting the two of them,these ads are by other developers,like FB for example, the second point is that they are geolocated targeting a region like the Middle East in my case,give credit for the fun we are having and enjoy bro

Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)