Simcity Buildit - Continually Crashes During Play

by MyGameCrashes

Original Post

Simcity Buildit - Continually Crashes During Play

★★ Novice

Greetings;

Android SimCity Buildit continually crashes now after somewhat working correctly; running on 4.4.4 any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8 (1,433 Views)

Re: Simcity Buildit - Continually Crashes During Play

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I don't know how much memory you have on your phone/tablet, nor do I know how many apps you have running, pics and videos you have stored, etc., but I have a TON of stuff on mine, so for this game I use a micro SD card. 16 GB or 32 GB should be way more than enough external memory. Can be found easily at Amazon or any online mega-mart or camera/electronics store, for ease of purchase. *Remember to go to App Settings and change SC Buildit to SD card instead of internal memory after mounting the card, if you decide to buy one...It worked for me and I also use Android.

Message 2 of 8 (1,423 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @MyGameCrashes,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

How are things going? Are you still having this issue? What troubleshooting steps have you tried already?

Please, let us know if you still need help,

-Mai

Message 3 of 8 (1,365 Views)

★★ Novice
So the OS crashes SimCity the next issue is why at first the game logged on to play online and get game rewards and now will not log on using either 3G nor WIFI
Message 4 of 8 (1,345 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @MyGameCrashes,

Do you have your progress saved in Facebook, Google Play or Game Center? If so, I would try to reinstall my game in case there's anything wrong with the installation.

Let us know if that helps Standard smile

-Mai

Message 5 of 8 (1,325 Views)

★★ Novice
I got the new July 10th (1972) build and 95 percent of the time logs on but will not log onto SimCity. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but get the same result.
Message 6 of 8 (1,235 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @MyGameCrashes,

In that case, I would recommend getting in contact with our support. You can talk to one of our advisers through EA Help. You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

Good luck!

-Mai

Message 7 of 8 (1,216 Views)

★★ Novice
Contacted a advisor and they just gave me the run of the mill troubleshooting list again which was done before contacting them in the first place and the problem persists.
Message 8 of 8 (1,159 Views)