Re: SimCity: I can not purchase SimCash!

by harhoe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SimCity: I can not purchase SimCash!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have several Google accounts connected in my tablet. The game is assigned with my main account. When I try to purchase SimCash the google dialog shows one of my additional accounts, as initiator of the order.

Message 1 of 3 (1,442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @harhoe Sorry to read that you encountered an issue with SimCity BuildIt.

When making an in-game purchase, the cash transaction is first made between you and Google. After Google verifies your payment, they'll tell the game that there has been a successful payment made to your Google Wallet - then we credit the in-game currency to your city.

We don't have access to your Google Wallet or account details, such as which email, card, account or billing address is used, as this first stage of the download is entirely processed by Google, so I'm afraid we're unable to help you further on this occasion, but Google should certainly be able to help.

Please contact Google Support who can help you with your account details. If you've previously made purchases you can contact them directly via any link in your previous email receipts, otherwise please follow this link to get started.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en

I hope this helps explain things more clearly, and Google will be very happy to help you further. 

Thank you for your support.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,517 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @harhoe Sorry to read that you encountered an issue with SimCity BuildIt.

When making an in-game purchase, the cash transaction is first made between you and Google. After Google verifies your payment, they'll tell the game that there has been a successful payment made to your Google Wallet - then we credit the in-game currency to your city.

We don't have access to your Google Wallet or account details, such as which email, card, account or billing address is used, as this first stage of the download is entirely processed by Google, so I'm afraid we're unable to help you further on this occasion, but Google should certainly be able to help.

Please contact Google Support who can help you with your account details. If you've previously made purchases you can contact them directly via any link in your previous email receipts, otherwise please follow this link to get started.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en

I hope this helps explain things more clearly, and Google will be very happy to help you further. 

Thank you for your support.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 3 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm aware of the ingame purchase process.

But I think, that this is not a Google issue.

Because, when the purchase processe is started via a Google API call,

the game has to transmit the same account, the game is storing it's status

in playstore storage. 

I assume, that the game calls the google in-game purchase API without

specifying any google account and the API takes the first in a list,

not the one the game is stored. 

However, when I am the only one with this problem, maybe something 

is wrong on my site. Othervise you are missing a lot of money. 

Best regards, 

harhoe 

Message 3 of 3 (1,404 Views)