Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Since you have bugs. I should be able to retrieve items from my own depot. Wood and sugar and spice looking alike for example. But I've tried leaving the depot without putting items in and our has taken and listed items I didn't want to.

Sure okay you have rules that day must be sold or destroyed. How about the option to buy it back myself.
Message 141 of 316 (1,429 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No cameras have dropped for more than a week but too many locks and racks have. Is that an intentional thing to manipulate people to buy them with sim cash. I hope not because that would be a big reason to play any other game.
Message 142 of 316 (1,433 Views)

★ Expert

Hi IAMXLANDER. I recognize how frustrating it can be not to receive any feedback so I thought I would offer mine. You have been thorough in the information you have provided and I applaud you for that - I'm going to try to walk through what I can.

- Vu opt out option - I completely understand your position and you always have that choice. I'm assuming your concern is related to the challenges which you still have that choice - do another assignment. If you need the points remember upon completion of the task the building is restored to it's original condition - but it's simply your choice 

- trash can - interesting concept (you may want to offer in the General Discussion Forum in Suggested Game Improvements strand)

in the mean time it's all about planning your resources correctly with the storage you have available - excess put in your depot at a fair price

- you are absolutely correct about the blue mark - I constantly remind my team to make sure they have nothing advertised in their depot and if they 

do to wait 30 seconds after the item has cleared in case of a squatter 

- points are confusing and I've had to deal with this situation - currently points theoretically reset at the start of a new season. I have offered a 

suggestion that all points earned for all challenges while in a club be posted in the club member section (maybe it will be implemented)

- finally I will try to address the Club function- I have provided our members with an Email and a text no., others use Facebook (up to the President)

the issue of stealing has been addressed by the name of the club member purchasing the item (up to leadership to address the issue)

buy back parts you need from your depot - ask a member to purchase and sell it back to you (we do that all the time with no problems)

Not sure your situation, I hope you are in a supportive nurturing mayor's club - if not they're a lot of great ones out there. Good luck - enjoy the game

Message 143 of 316 (1,428 Views)

Bring back arctic hotel

★★★ Newbie
Can you please bring back the arctic hotel? Also, it would be nice to have challenges again to get special buildings Standard smile please and thank you!
Message 144 of 316 (1,400 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I just spent hours building items to fulfil a shipment. I had about 20 mins between completing the last item and the shipment leaving.

I got involved with something else and forgot about the shipment until I got a notification saying the shipment was about to leave and I should hurry up.

Well, I went back into the game, collected the last item then went to fill the last box but, alas, the shipment had already left.

There was less than 10 secs elapsed between the notification and me getting to the departed shipment.

I lost the boxes I already filled and the reward because of this "late" notification.

I don't see the point in issuing that notification as there's no time to do anything.

better if the notification was, say, 5 mins before the shipment departed so you can finalise things.

thanks for listening.

Message 145 of 316 (1,331 Views)

★ Novice
I wish that the rare items would pop up more. The global trade absolutely sucks. Seriously, all I really see is spice, suits, fridges. It's annoying and the amount of items to expand is outrages with how small the expansion area is ...and it can take up to months to even get all those items needed same with storage items, or vu...Omega isn't really fun anymore. Honestly this game is hardly fun and way too tedious. Wish you guys would make big changes because alot of my mayor club friends have the same issues and no one really wants to play anymore..Please make some changes.
Message 146 of 316 (1,258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

These war deliveries that have just been added aren't available if there is no war.

But there are assignments in the challenge that require them.

A player might be part way into completing one of these assignment when the war ends and they can't complete the assignment.

The game should either...

allow war deliveries to be made at all times or

remove them from the mayors' challenge.

Message 147 of 316 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please stop giving war assignments in the contest of mayors! They are too difficult and the war cannot be going on sll the time, also it is now impossible to play both the season ans the war. This is really disruptive socially as in clubs some people want a war some people dont as it is impossible to be doing both as there are war assignments in the season.

Have you really thougt this through? People have forms clubs and now you want to disrupt them? How many people just quit playing?

Over half of the people dont want a war game, they want a building game, me included though I did war effort to support my club, but I have to quit if this goes on as I dont have the time to play the war and now its impossible to play season without the war if your in a club. It is such a shame as im vice president and the game has been so fun and the club we have formed is so brilliant. But now you want to destroy all that? I like the social aspect of the game but now the war is actually compulsory if you want to be in a club and compete in the season. 

It feels like people wanted to play a building game and you are forcing them into war, because you think it is more lucrative to you. But think again, the people who wanted a building game are just going to leave as they are pretty fed up with this update as you are forcing them into a warring game. Ok, then you have a warring game with some building aspect in it, but you simply cannot get butter on both sides of the bread, you get either the people who want to build or the people who want to war, you cannot force both to a same game thinking you double the profit.

You have to make the war really optional so that some people in the club can do it without other people being unable to compete in the season. Thats the very least, but still it will disrupt the social fun in the clubs.

Message 148 of 316 (1,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
They needed to separate versions of the game.

If some of us can't tolerate VU. We sure as hell aren't going to tolerate this...

Never mind. I'm just done playing. EA is a $h!t game developer.

Title of the game is sim city build it. Not sim city destroy it, or sim city war.

I gave you a chance EA. I've refused to touch your games for twenty-five years because you are a horrible development team.

First time back and within 3 months you went full R3T@rded

I know you will delete this but out doesn't matter you had to read it first.
Message 149 of 316 (1,174 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Good day,
R3AL 4 R3AL is my city name and I belong to a great club S.O.R.
Not so many question but a few comments for possible improvements moving forward.
As much as the club leader titles follow the player being a mayor of a city it may cause some issues with ego's going out of control. This hasn't occured for my club yet but many multiplayer games I've played avoid simmilar titles and use more team aligned titlea like Host or team leader. I can see how this type of change would be unreasonable at this point in the game progression but maybe something for EA to consider with future games.
I really enjoy all aspects of Simcity buildit, EA has created a great multi-tier game with additions that might intrest many types if mobile gamers.
Things that I feel could use improvment are.
Global store filter or better item mixing to teach players what sells and what doean't. There was a big problem with Sugar and Spice that EA fixed (thank you) but because of lack of experienced players contributing to the global store there is too much high priced items such as pizza, burgers, gnomes, fries and cheesecake. When I started playing the game and leveled up enough to produce these items I was excited to put some in my store and watch the sim coins flow in. Once I placed a couple of these items in my store I waited and waited and waited some more but these items didn't move. Didn't take me long to realize that the only players selling these items are the casual players that pop on long enough to have respective supplies started and produced to fill thier stores with useless high priced items that most mayors don't want or use and when a pizza is needed it's easy enough just to make. To any players out there that might read this, I can sell and make more money per hour off of steel and wood than you do with all your high priced items and all of the supplies used to make these items move extreemly fast on the global market. A watermelon is likely to sell as fast as a land expansion part. I feel a player controled filter might fix this or at least allow the players to eliminate these items.
Also a player store improvment would be a nice addition. Tab selectible tiers to allow a player to sell global items, club and friend items, war items and a possible Neo item addition. Although my first rant about the pizza and burgers is evidence that Neo items could be a disaster in the global market a filter and or tier system could cure this possible issue.
The multi player feature is great and I'm glad I started playing after this feature was added. But a bit more advanced functions could be usefull such as a city name search and a brief messaging system between players that might not be in the same club. I was recently involved in a new club creation and move due to a inactive president and some of our team was lost in the Simvoid. I am aware of the FaceBook push but I do not use FaceBook for obvious reasons, or I feel obvious reasons.
The war addition is great on many levels but using the term "war" isn't applicable to the game type at all, there are many players out there that I feel rejected this activity just due to the agressive name that EA's team selected. Also locking a club from future additional players and forcing players to remain in a club during the 36 hours of battle is a poor choice and should be rethought to allow a club to grow and if a player chooses to leave they can. Many players don't like being locked into the club and I feel it might cause many problems. Force closing the club during battle put a full stop to any growth during the lenghly battle and restricts the abillity to start the war process as often as possible. The war deliveries also could use some adjustments. Like the other cargo deliveries a balanced sim coin reward for filling required items would be nice to help lower level players.
Like most other higher level players I have noticed this game doesn't reward the player for advancing past level 42ish. Once I was around this level all requirments from building upgrades not paying more to cargo shipments being more difficult to fill were very discouraging and as I progress this type of advanvment punishment contiues. It doesn't take much surfing the net to find countless cheats available for the game and I believe it's due to the level advancment punishment. If we could build more production shops and rewards improved the more we played then players wouldn't loose intrest as easy.
Another issue that a couple team member I play with have is the large amount of battery power required to play the game once a city is built with a decent population. A way to switch animation on and off I feel might fix this issue, give smaller devices a bit of a pricesser break. As nice as the game looks, many player would rather play longer than watch cars drive around and lights flash etc.

Thanks, more to come soon.
Message 150 of 316 (1,076 Views)