Popped bubbles give less items!?, right?

by AJ1AJ1

Original Post

Popped bubbles give less items!?, right?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm not sure if it is just me... but recently getting items from popping bubbles has become insanely difficult (EDIT: proceeds to get two gloves instantly :P - i still have not got any beach upgrade parts though....)

• I have managed to get a few (5 maybe?) land expansion items i guess...
  • I haven't got any beach expansion items for ages! (i really need some now Frown  - i ran out of beach space several months ago... i now have quite a lot of stored beach buildings and i cant find any beach expansion items ever....)
  • I have only got two mountain expansion item recently....
  • I really struggle to get VU items now.... (got one battery in the last few months.. no gloves and two remotes.... i need gloves and batteries much more than remotes....) which makes getting keys ridiculous (that's why in the most recent limited time event i couldn't get the drive through theatre)

Even with the normal land expansion items... they are insanely rare.... i get one after popping hundreds of bubbles and it never used to be that bad... i also never see any on the market anymore and the npc trading places don't sell the items i need often...

So with the fact i'm certain it has changed (and assuming it was intentional  not a bug - even though it could be a bug)

I would guess this change may have been to slow progression because lots of players were getting max land..... but out of those players who have expanded completely... there can't be that many who got there for free without "feeder cities"....

With feeder cities it does create a problem... they shouldn't really be used but they are... because getting expansion items is by far too slow...

feeder cities were so effective before... I have a 2 years old city that has been actively improving for a good year at least... and then there are newer players from like 5 months who already completely expanded and got to max storage because they used feeder cities.... Its fine normally.... but it also impacts Contest of Mayors because without using feeder cities to get to the stage in the game where you have fully expanded... you aren't going to get to the top leagues.... nevermind winning....

If this change was to stop feeder cities, well it might... but considering how i now find it literally impossible to expand i think its more forcing me to use feeder cities... because without them i have no other way to expand anymore.... What should've been done is making the items easier to get!

so i'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing an issue like me where bubbles hardly ever give you upgrade items anymore...

Message 1 of 3 (803 Views)

Re: Popped bubbles give less items!?, right?

★★★ Newbie

I've got nothing at all for two days. Nothing in my city. Nothing in other cities. Very unusual. I think the bubbles are broken. 

Message 2 of 3 (727 Views)

Re: Popped bubbles give less items!?, right?

★★★ Newbie
Same I haven't got ANYTHING in days it's getting super annoying. About to call it quits on this game I can't expand I can even launch disasters I just log on to make hamburgers
Message 3 of 3 (680 Views)