Please respond to my support ticket

by 6jadefalcon6

Original Post

Please respond to my support ticket

★★★★★ Novice

Ticket number 271079

I was wrongfully moved to what appears to be a cheater server after conclusion of Contest of Mayors this week.  I do not use any exploits or hacks; probably someone mad I can plan better than they can reported me as a cheater.  I opened a ticket on Monday and I have yet to have a response.  I would like to compete in Contest of Mayors to earn the new buildings but refuse to play the game while I am in this area as I do not cheat.  Please make sure someone is looking at my ticket so I can get competing.

Message 1 of 17 (2,022 Views)

Re: Please respond to my support ticket

Champion (Retired)

I'm simply curious. (I'm just another a player). How can a player know if they're on a cheating Server? I know that Levels 40+, for sure, (not sure about lower levels), are mixed with players from all upper levels, even players Level 80+ during the FIRST week of each Season. Could this be your Concern? If so, this is normal in a CoM "Season"...Just wondering, for personal knowledge and also, trying to help, if I can. 'Hope you're contacted soon if you have been unfairly put on a "cheating" server.

Message 2 of 17 (1,952 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Many cities with trade depots chock full of Vu and other rare items.  City names like "easycheat.org".  Only a handful of the same cities come up in trade HQ no matter how many times you refresh.  Cities I visit are on level 101.

Message 3 of 17 (1,941 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thanks for taking the time to educate me. Much appreciated !

Message 4 of 17 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You got me looking at the levels in the COM.....

There are 26 cities above level 53 out of the 100. I'm at level 49. Highest is 80, several in the 70's, many in the sixties or high 50's.

The highest I ever placed was number 1 the first week the COM was introduced. Since then I have only made it to the top ten a couple of times.

Are you certain it's mot just EA sorting the cities wrong? I believe you that you did not cheat because I certainly have not but still see cities way above my level competing at my level.

sm-t701

Message 5 of 17 (1,922 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i am having the same problem, somehow winning a mayor competition makes other players cross and they report you for cheating, and you get no response from anyone, even with a ingame ticket, it is the worst support i have seen so far, no proof, no warning, no reason, just move you.

Message 6 of 17 (1,913 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am 100% sure.  I cannot interact with any friends, nor can they interact with me.  No matter what they try, the vice president and president of the club cannot invite me, getting some sort of cryptic error.  I get the same few cities when I refresh GTHQ, and there are cities that have tons of Vu; I even saw a city have "10000x" stacks of items.  Definitely some sort of different server.

Oddly enough, the competition in Neighborhood League there is nonexistent.  Maybe cheaters don't care about the special season buildings?  The level range in my contest is 30-39 (I am 34) and I am in 4th place.  I could be first but I don't want to upgrade any epics as I don't have many upgradeable buildings left and I don't want to spend SimCash to not win SimCash.

Message 7 of 17 (1,907 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please see the post I made for a sample task list where it looks like I would have been cheating but no, I simply had prepared for several weeks, building up Vu and other items.  http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/Contest-of-Mayors-is-a-joke/td-p/5263196/page/6

Message 8 of 17 (1,905 Views)

★★★★ Novice

someone reported you for cheating, valid or not the EA people dont investigate, they just move you to a "cheat" server, and they never respond to any mail/tickets you send, it is the worst support i have seen in a long time, EA only cares if you spend money, and they have enough people that so that, 

open a help ticket ingame and ask for any proof (but i doubt you will get a answer), but try anyway, i spend 2 weeks trying to figure out what happened untill i read about the cheat server, and since then i got no feedback from EA support staff, they just dont care.

good luck

Message 9 of 17 (1,884 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

to all:

I don't think I'm on a cheat server???? Because I can trade with other Mayors in my club, no problems there. And I look forward in doing so. We have a great bunch of Mayors in our club, we all get along, there is no "stealing" posted items and is a very good place to obtain needed items for our cities.

But having said that something has gone very wrong in the COM. Took first place in the initial contest when released back in April/May 2016 but have not gotten any closer than 8th place since. Like I said in my previous post, EA said we would be paired with "same level players", why am I competing with a city named Wash Park - Denver when they are at level 81!

EA could you read these posts and do something about this? Stop using your blind eye.

sm-t701

Message 10 of 17 (1,879 Views)