Please help me get my city back

by bluefrogs009

Original Post

Please help me get my city back

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing sim city build it for about 2 years and I have been having trouble with my game crashing. I tried closing all windows on my iPad, closing the game and restarting it and turning off my iPad for a few minutes and nothing helped. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. I wasn't concerned because it was backed up with game center. I played the tutorial through it's entirety so I could log in through Game Center and my old city wasn't there, only the new one. I've contacted ea and they just told they would forward my case to techs that handle complex cases and it would take awhile to get a response. I have spent a lot of my real money on this game and would like to get it back. My husband has been able to visit my city through all of this so I know it still exists. There has to be a way to get it back. I would appreciate any help that anyone has to offer. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (442 Views)

Re: Please help me get my city back

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @bluefrogs009 I'm sorry to read that you encountered issues with your city.

If your husband can visit your city it means that it was saved on Facebook, try to log into Facebook in the Settings of the game, your city should be there. Standard smile

Please keep me updated on your progress.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 2 (407 Views)