Neighbor's depots items not visible

by MustafaSharief

Original Post

Neighbor's depots items not visible

★★★ Newbie

Hello Everyone... I have been facing an issue over a week now.. whenever I put items in my depot my neighbors cannot find it nor can I find any items in my neighbor's depots. I have tried couple of things.. re logged in, reinstalled, app delete from fb etc but problem still persists. Also, I have tried to contact EA through several mails by help section in game, provided all the details but no response yet. Everything is fine except this, I can visit my neighbors, can buy items from global but the only issue is I cannot buy from neighbors. On a side note the only thing I have is 14 million plus coins which I earned through burger farming. Never hacked game never tried any patch etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.. Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (1,172 Views)

Re: Neighbor's depots items not visible

★★ Apprentice

Are you the right level for the items you or your friends, I'm guessing it's friends as you say you can buy from GTHQ without trouble, are selling? Because if you don't have the level, you can't see the items being sold, for example a level 35ish wouldn't be able to see level 40 produced items etc.

Message 2 of 6 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your reply. I'm at level 43 and still cannot see metal or any other item on my friend's depots nor can my friends find anything on my depot.  It says Nothing for sale right now. They all are level 40+.

Message 3 of 6 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this annoying issue. It's recent. I used to be able to buy and sell with neighbors but I am no longer able to do so. I am level 71 and one of the neighboring cities is another on of mine, level 43. Both cities are on android devices and never hacked applications. I contacted EA support and within minutes I received a pre-written message that was completely useless. 

Player ID 758967060

Message 4 of 6 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi.. My issue has been resolved. In my case, contacting EA and waiting for their response was useless. After several mails and 2 weeks wait without any response, I contacted them through live chat and told 1 of their representative the whole issue. He cooperated and within 3 days my issue has resolved.

Message 5 of 6 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Novice

Had same problem with club member. Reported it and got same email about hacking and being wrong level to purchase. Item finally disappeared from their shelf without payment. No Daniel did not take it. He pays.

Message 6 of 6 (1,025 Views)