Need help

by LostCosmonaut021

Original Post

Need help

★★★ Newbie
I uninstalled sim city build it along time ago on this device now I reinstalled and every time I try to link it to fb it says another city is linked to it (probably mine) and tells me it can't sign in
Message 1 of 4 (300 Views)

Re: Need help

★★★★ Apprentice

xwingjake332,

Are you using the same city name? This might be the cause. Even if you did not use the same city name someone else could have taken that name.

nw8240bp

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@LostCosmonaut021  Each fb account can only link to one city. So if you wanna start fresh again, you will have to create another fb for it. This has been confirmed before.

Message 3 of 4 (237 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @LostCosmonaut021

Connecting your game through Facebook, Google Play or Game Center is a great idea. If you have to reinstall you can fetch your saved city from our servers, instead of starting over! You can also transfer your city's progress, letting you build across two or more devices - just stay online to keep your progress synchronised across each device.

After reinstalling SimCity BuildIt (or installing the game on a new device), fully complete the in-game tutorial, and the login options will magically appear in the game settings. Your city advisor tells you when the tutorial is complete by saying you're "on your own"! If you don't see the 'login' buttons in the settings yet, you haven't completed the tutorial. Keep going!

Login to retrieve your saved city from our servers and keep on building. It's also nice to connect in this way as you'll get to see how your friends are doing and visit their cities. You can buy items from their Trade Depot if they have anything good on offer and you might be lucky enough to see a Bonus Gift in their cities too!

http://help.ea.com/en/article/saving-game-and-making-social-connections-in-simcity-buildit/

If you've never previously logged in with a social connection through the in-game settings, unfortunately we cannot retrieve your progress if your game has been uninstalled.

Let us know if you have anything else we can help you with, or any other questions. Thanks!

-Julio-

Message 4 of 4 (217 Views)