Expand SimCity Buildit

by sm-t701

Original Post

*NEW* land expansions

★★★★ Novice
Any update on new land expansions?! There have got to ALLOT of ppl wondering about this. People (me included) who are maxed out on land have got to be losing interest in the game because of this.
Message 1 of 3 (1,147 Views)

Expand SimCity Buildit

★★★ Apprentice

EA,

With the introduction of ponds and lakes recently - which was by far one of the best feature additions to this game since launch, cities have taken on some sense of the real world. Players have done a remarkable job at incorporating water into the scheme of their cities. I have looked at many of these cities while visiting and if you spend some time investigating you can obtain great ideas for your own city layout.

Nothing negative to say here. But as a positive note - rivers, lakes and ponds from this usage take away from city property where you could otherwise place Residential, London Town, Tokyo Town or Parisian buildings. Obviously there is no way around this.

Some of the mayors in our mayors' club are maxed out on property and buildings. There is no room left to customize a city that has been in existence for the 2-1/2 years of evolution since launch. Yes we can bulldoze a certain portion of our cites to make room for this water and I even did a little of that to customize my own city. But this is a limited solution. Kind of like going backwards, put in water = decrease in population.

So we need as players, a little bit of help from you. That help could come from expanding the area of the city once again. You did this before, so now we need that again. You could make this new expansion based on a minimum population and/or based on having expanded all existing property lots.

Not asking for a freebee here, make it as in the past where "dozer items" are required for this expansion. So the ability to design your city with water is very cool but we need more property. As a side note if you would like to keep this game moving forward and on you part, making money, this seems like a logical avenue to take.

Please consider this.

sm-t701

Message 2 of 3 (1,065 Views)

Re: Expand SimCity Buildit

★★★ Apprentice

They have not indicated if this is going to become reality.

smt-701

Message 3 of 3 (983 Views)