Re: Maxis Manor

by BioHazzzzzard

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@stillstav wrote:

...although I am not 100% positive, I am going to assume that the 4th one will cost 8000.  

Yes, the 4th one would cost 8000. 

Message 21 of 27 (2,041 Views)

★ Novice

I bought two Maxis manors for the supply of Vu items they would provide and based on the likes of the official SCBI twitters accounts saying manors "should give out Vu items every day" i see plural being used.

but now it turns out doesn't matter if i have 4 manors i will still only get 1 item a day.

i initially logged a query with EA to clarify as i thought there was a problem but after not hearing anything back and then finding out it was definitely 1 a day regardless i changed my request to a refund again now after 2 weeks and about 6 emails to EA support i've just gone to Apple to charge back my purchase. EA's support for such a large company is unbelievably poor!   

Message 22 of 27 (2,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Every 24 hours is cool with me :-) Maxis Manor acts as all 3 buildings at once, police, fire, and health
Message 23 of 27 (1,682 Views)

★ Guide

I bought 2 maxis when they first came out and they do cover a large territory-so much that I could now use smaller station in other places. These were bought at a fair price but 

I find that the 2 ones that are left are 4000 dollars so are ridiculous  in price. Lots of vu items on a rotating basis.

Message 24 of 27 (1,675 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree price is outrageous, how ever, l  am buying the first 2. Since one can play the season contest and get to play Megalopolis 3 times in a row one can easily afford them by placing 1st or 3rd place. I just did that.

Message 25 of 27 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing the game for two years now and always wanted a Manor. So finally I purchased cash, it only costed me $15 so no worries. I received 1200 cash so I straight away purchased a Manor. 

Positives:

Its convinient as it works as Fire, Hospital and Police and occupies only one 2x2 block.

It produces a Vu item to be purchased every 24 hours.

Negatives:

It cost money to purchase, and when I spend real money I expect to receive benefits. ROI is very low.

The Vu items are randomly generated once every 24 hours and each item is about 4 times more expensive than market place value. 

First Manor is 1000 cash, second is 2000. Thats a lot of cash, not worth the second purchase. I was initially thinking before I purchased my first Manor that if its beneficial, I'll puchase more cash every month and will get 4 Manors. But I'm not willing to spend more than the original cost for additional Manors. Beside Vu Items are not available to be purchased when we need them.

All in all, not worth the trouble. You get free cash every now and then. Wait till you acumulate 1000 in free cash, buy it then. Its not worth spending real cash. If they had more features like a store with Vu items to purcahse and that too at reasonable price then good. Also the doubling of the price for next Manor and so on is really silly. I know there be some people who'd do it, but majority in my opinion wont. I wont. 

Message 26 of 27 (1,333 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I already bought three for cash from CoM, prices are 1000 2000 4000 and 8000 so now when I am at higher level it is doubtful to win again and save for the last but I am keep trying

Message 27 of 27 (1,318 Views)