Global Trade Market...questions...concerns...complants!!!

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Re: Global Trade HQ crashes game

★ Novice

Yeah I'm having this issue as well, also I'll go and buy an item and it will be sold already but still get charged for it

Message 10 of 275 (7,093 Views)

the market doesnt work

★★★★ Novice
I can not sell anything on the market. The items dont show up there. Yeah we know that Daniel buys everythinh after 48 hours. But this cannot be the goal of the game, is it?

I cannot buy anythinh either. I pay for the stuff but dont receive them cause somebody else was faster. Haven't seen anything refunded also. I kept track of mu simoleons. I really dont get a cent refunded. It costed me almost 5000 simol till now Frown
Message 11 of 275 (7,331 Views)

Re: the market doesnt work

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

he does? No matter price?

Message 12 of 275 (7,282 Views)

Re: EA - Please allow players to remove Trade Depot sales

★★★★ Apprentice

I just paid 1 Sim Cash to lose my grass!!! That is NOT right!

Message 13 of 275 (7,130 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had a similar issue, but when I go to the Global Trade HQ to purchase something, I click the item I want to buy, it takes me to the user's city (why bother!? Just sell me the dang item there!) and by then it says "item no longer available for purchase"...EVERY TIME! This is ridiculous... 

Message 14 of 275 (7,271 Views)

Slow Connecting to Global Trade HQ

★★★★ Novice
I have an iPad Air 2 and Verizon Fios 100Mbps Download/50 Mbps Upload. Every time I tap the Global Trade HQ it seems to hang before showing the items (not to mention waiting for the ridiculous/superfluous camera fly-over), then it hangs when tapping an item I want to buy - connecting with some server to get to the other player's city (with, yet another, bumbling fly-over), then it hangs again when I tap to buy an item, only to have a pop-up window inform me the item is no longer for sale. Furthermore, the trade window closes after dismissing this pop-up, depriving me of seeing what other items the person had for sale without reconnecting yet again to their Global Trade building, only to find that they have nothing for sale. If a moderator or anyone with EA could see my account, I think my purchases speak for themselves - not at all happy with the functionality. Can anything be done to speed along the purchase process? Maybe eliminating the silly fly-over, keeping the trade window open after a purchase is declined, and increasing overall connection speed with other players trade stores?
Message 15 of 275 (7,293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, makes me want to delete the game.The market is a joke,most of time when i click on it,it just crashes the game.They could have put more into this game,it gets boring after you get to the higher levels.It takes too long to produce the items and its impossible to buy anything from the market.If you ask me,EA failed with this game.
Message 16 of 275 (7,218 Views)

Is the global market experience supposed to suck?

★★ Novice

A little aggresive?  You bet.  When you click to buy something it should be there.

Message 17 of 275 (7,407 Views)

★★ Novice

In my opinion its EA forcing us to buy them out right with the actual cash.  The market has never worked and is a total joke!

Message 18 of 275 (7,182 Views)

Re: Is the global market experience supposed to suck?

★★ Novice

Wait till you start selling stuff Wink

Message 19 of 275 (7,373 Views)