Game freezes when I click on mayor club

by bademgozum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Dear Mayors,

Many thanks to those who have already provided constructive feedback about SimCity BuildIt. Your feedback is seriously taken into account and as a result our developing team will be able to provide hotfixes and review suggestions from the community.

In order to better structure all the useful feedback and reports from our community, I decided to create and float this thread so we can gather all your feedback in one single place.

Please note that I will edit this first post with a list of know issues and possible solutions.

Once again, we appreciate all the suggestions and reports from our community.

Thanks

Edit 10-03-2017 Hotfix

Spoiler

The team has rolled out a hotfix to address the following issues: 

• Happiness values dropping when game is re-opened.
  • Service warnings in cities despite the high capacity vs. demand.
  • Game freezing/crashing when the Club/Chat island is tapped.

Message 30 of 316 (43,328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SimCity BuildIt: Reports and Feedback.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*edited to add more information

Hi folks,

Thank you for using this thread to date. We originally created this thread year's ago and for a while it worked great for feedback and reports but it no longer serves it's initial purpose as we are now taking a different approach from this thread. 

For current issues, we have since found it's more beneficial to have a dedicated current thread for new issues as it allows everyone interested in a specific issue to find all the current/relevant  information in a single space. 

This doesn't mean you can't still let us know when there's an issue to report or share your feedback with us. Please use the General Discussion board for sharing feedback and for crashes, loading issues or technical issues in general please use the Support board.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 316 of 316 (8,625 Views)

All Replies

Add Option to Bulldoze all Omega facilities

★★★★ Novice

Just lets say I am not a fan of these Omega buildings, therefore I want to remove everything what is Omega and play further the good old Simcity buildit. Please add that option!

Message 1 of 316 (43,198 Views)

Re: Add Option to Bulldoze all Omega facilities

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @hththdhgf,

I can totally understand that you are not a big fan of the new Omega items.

Of course, you have a choice. You are not required to use it.

At this time, we do not have the option to remove the Omega items, but thanks for the suggestion, that could be interesting! I'll be sure to pass it on to our game team.

For Help articles, visit http://help.ea.com/en/simcity/simcity-buildit/

Message 2 of 316 (43,154 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, please do that Standard smile! And actually I am forced to do the Omega things, because without impossible to collect enough points at the contest of mayor's challange.

Message 3 of 316 (43,143 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is been more than a month and the problem still exists. There are 4 Omega bilndings that I cannot remove and it would be a valuable place for other buildings. Plus the stupid noise from these buildings I hear everywhere in my town. I'm tired...

Message 4 of 316 (42,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree where is the option to bulldoze Omega Zones?? You said "you don't have to use them" but it doesn't inform you befor you put one down that, unlike every residential zone you're used up, these cannot be gotten rid of. Frankly it's creepy and you are force feeding it on the gamer. I feel like I have a small cancer in my otherwise happy city and I would rather bulldoze the two zones it's taking up and put something useful instead like a new store. 

Message 5 of 316 (42,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They are forcing these dumb, ugly zones on me without the option to demolish. I agree. I feel like since I put one in my city without being informed they can't be gotten rid of that my city got herpes or something. In my city, the area that has dumb Omega zones would be much better utilized as a store or factory but no, no I'm STUCK with them

Message 6 of 316 (42,739 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Pretty smart idea.

Message 7 of 316 (42,732 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately the problem still exists and the place would be really needed for other much more important buildings. Please a game moderator login into my account and delete them! My Player ID is 187749907.

please, please, someone do it!

Message 8 of 316 (42,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Damn, i had two bulldoze two of my nano factory, because otherwise i have no place in the factory zone. Still these Omega * the problem, taking too much place and no option to bulldoze them.

Message 9 of 316 (42,337 Views)