Re: Forum Improvement Suggestion - Search by type (complaint, suggestion etc)

by sm-t701

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Forum Improvement Suggestion - Search by type (complaint, suggestion etc)

★★★★★ Novice
I use forums for their feedback from both the forum communities and developers. It's public, free, and a great way to find support, answers, friends, as well as convey ideas to developers.

Forums have its issues however. Users sometimes don't search properly for topics, therefore threads are created unnecessarily.

In my forum experiences, I've found that the ability to mark/search for topics by type has been helpful in finding the answers we seek, as well as helping keep forums tidy. People use forums for different reasons: Help/Tips not found in Help sections or FAQ's, Improvements/Suggestions, Bug Issues, Complaints, to name a few.

This will help the forum community find what they need much easier. Whether they are looking for or providing answers to questions, showing support for an improvement idea they saw, or they like the honest and public element of the forum post to voice their complaints or bug issues.

This will work for the many EA products that this forum site caters for.

Please leave comments pertinent to this Forum Improvement Suggestion. KEEP FORUMS TIDY!
Message 1 of 5 (3,208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @SonOfLaren Thank you for your initiative! I pinned your thread on the top of the forum for all the the players to see. Standard smile 

Please note that we already have a Feedback thread and will move all the feedbacks posts there for more visibility : http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Support/SimCity-BuildIt-Reports-and-Feedback/td-p/5906713

Thank you for your support! Standard smile

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,637 Views)

All Replies

Hello @SonOfLaren Thank you for your initiative! I pinned your thread on the top of the forum for all the the players to see. Standard smile 

Please note that we already have a Feedback thread and will move all the feedbacks posts there for more visibility : http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Support/SimCity-BuildIt-Reports-and-Feedback/td-p/5906713

Thank you for your support! Standard smile

Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 5 (3,638 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah, went there and seen a mad rant from an Omega hater. It was actually a bit angry, his screenshots were hilarious. His 'input' put me off.

I love the Omega aspect. I have it sussed, and seek to make a huge Omega complex. I would tongue Omega, and make the Omega haters watch and hate with their thumbs.

Thanks for the link to his rant again, now I have an EA account, I'll go wind his ticket.

Happy gaming 😀
Message 3 of 5 (3,163 Views)

@SonOfLaren Thanks for your message. Standard smile 

If you feel inspired, feel free to write a little guide about the Cities of Tomorrow update as the critics are just players who don't fully understand the features of this new game mode. Standard smile

We always welcome player's initiatives and some players already wrote some nice guides : http://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Strategies/bd-p/SimCity_BuildIt_Strategies

Thank you for your support. Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (3,146 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

SonofLaren/EA_Billie

Okay so this player was mad.... you all are missing the point. SimCity Buildit was started among other things because of its realistic graphics. Since the launch several years ago EA has introduced "comical" features to this game that truly belong in another game by themselves. If EA wants these other features then start new games call SimCity Future or SimCity Farm etc.

Why is EA taking this game backwards? What is even more stupid is the "rocket" that is constantly blasting off its launch pad within a couple of blocks of Sim buildings. What a joke. This is so far from reality that it is making a mockery out of the original game.

And Ea_Billie you would be better suited by listening to constructive comments rather then putting them down. It seems that you do not want to hear anything negative. Welcome to the real world.

SMT701

Message 5 of 5 (2,150 Views)