Re: Epic Project Building Changed

by Nihad-Nagi

Original Post

Epic Project Building Changed

★ Novice

Hello,

After I change the epic project to another building three times, the epic project will disappear.

Then it will show again after another 12 hours later.

Is this normal or a bug.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (755 Views)

★★ Guide

I can't say if that is normal or not, but that is not how I get the epic project in the location I want.  I can only make cheetah with the beach, so if the new building is outside the area of the beach what I do is first move the epic project building to an area that the beach covers.  Then I change the specialization to the beach.  I've never used the "Change Building" option to move it to another building.

Message 2 of 7 (746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

What you describe is also that I usually do when I receive a new epic project.

I just want to see if I change the building again and again then it will change to the original one.

But I waste 12 hours after I try the third time.

And after 12 hours I try it again. It happened without a doubt.

I consider that situation a bug because of the result is not what a player want to see.

I must be able to change my project building if I have enough money, right?

Message 3 of 7 (727 Views)

★★ Guide

I would think so, but someone at EA would have to answer that for sure.  It's not something I'm willing to try just to see if it's the same for me.

Message 4 of 7 (709 Views)

★ Novice
Haha, You should never try definitely.
Message 5 of 7 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had a similar thing happen. I clicked "change" on an Epic project trying to get it to change to Landmarks. It never would, it just kept changing to ones I did not want over and over (after 5 or 6 tries). So I hit transfer, and then the Epic icon disappeared and did not appear on another building, it was just gone.

My questions are:

1. Why did it never allow me to change it to Landmarks?

2. Why did the Epic icon simply disappear and now I can't do an epic project at all?

Message 6 of 7 (518 Views)

★★★ Novice

Move the building next to a landmark and u will have it in specializations,the epic building scans for the surrounding specializations,for ex u get education if its near a jniversity and so on,as suggested by one here above.Yes after a couple of changes u lose the project for a period of time

Message 7 of 7 (424 Views)