Crashes when I watch commercial video

by PMCGraydon

Original Post

Crashes when I watch commercial video

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I watch a video the game immediately crashes.  It used to work fine, so this is a recent development.

Message 1 of 5 (742 Views)

Re: Crashes when I watch commercial video

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @PMCGraydon I'm sorry to read that you encountered some issues with a commercial video.

Can I ask you if the game crashes constantly when running an ad or just from time to time?

Also, is it the same ad running when the game crashes?

If yes, can I ask you a screenshot of the ad please?

Thanks in advance.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 5 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the response!  I play on an ipad.  I click on the "video" icon and get told what rewards I will get for watching.  When I click on the "watch" button, I get a blank screen for a second, with a message of "Connecting to game server", then I am booted out of SimCityBuildit and right back to my homescreen.  So I have the hassle of waiting while the game reloads, and I don't get my reward for watching! 

Message 3 of 5 (691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem.  This seems to only be happening on iPad (I'm on an iPad air) and primarily when watching the war game tutorial with the guy that looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger.  When loading, the ad will either go really slow and then crash, or will just crash immediately.  Either way, no rewards are given.

Message 4 of 5 (683 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there. Thank you for your reply and the information.

Can I ask you to try the troubleshooting steps listed on this page to see if it helps. Standard smile

Can you please keep me updated?

Thanks in advance.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 5 of 5 (668 Views)