Built Airship Hanger 2 days ago but still no visiting airships

by MrSonky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Built Airship Hanger 2 days ago but still no visiting airships

★★★★★ Newbie
I first saw airships when I visited Daniel's City and fell in love with it. I previously built the Balloon Park and started getting hot air balloon visit my city. I've finally saved enough keys for my Airship Hanger but am dismayed that no airships are appearing. Is this a bug?
Message 1 of 9 (21,042 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Built Airship Hanger 2 days ago but still no visiting airships

★ Guide
They are actually there floating around at the perimeter of the maximum area of expansion...which is kinda lame because you need to scroll across to see them unless your city is maxed out. Frown

I think they should be floating around the city and bumping into the odd skyscraper or something lol. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (21,921 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
They are actually there floating around at the perimeter of the maximum area of expansion...which is kinda lame because you need to scroll across to see them unless your city is maxed out. Frown

I think they should be floating around the city and bumping into the odd skyscraper or something lol. Standard smile
Message 2 of 9 (21,922 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks CJDoom_81, you're right! I scrolled all the way to the extreme right side of the screen and there they were just drifting up and down. They're very pretty, just wished they would actually dock into the hangar. Thanks for your help Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 9 (20,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this problem too. My airships finally showed up once I expanded my city all the way to the right side ( just one section).
Message 4 of 9 (15,456 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mountain76 wrote:
I had this problem too. My airships finally showed up once I expanded my city all the way to the right side ( just one section).

Odd.  A fairly recent update completely fixed this issue, and airships can now be seen landing and taking off from the hanger, no matter where it is in your city.  Sometimes you have to watch for awhile, and yes, they will fly away (presumably to another community) but it shouldn't have taken an expansion to see them.

Message 5 of 9 (15,454 Views)

★ Novice
Been watching all day had checked all edges of the map including panning and zooming everywhere and I have yet to see a single airship! Also no helicopters either. This really stinks. I saved 30 keys for the airship and helicopter upgrades and not a single vehicle for either one has shown up...
Message 6 of 9 (12,241 Views)

★ Novice
Nvm just saw my first airship! Wish I could post a pic. Anyone know anything about the heliport? There are a ton of helipads on the resi building so I'm guessing if it doesn't work now it will in the future? Great pop bonus tho regardless of animations.
Message 7 of 9 (12,212 Views)

★ Guide

I've never seen a helicopter although the heliport does give you a 50% bump!

Message 8 of 9 (12,053 Views)

★★★ Novice

Helicopters work for me. They fly around and land on random heli-pads, including the one on the Mayor's Clubhouse. It's fun.

Message 9 of 9 (3,544 Views)