Message 31 of 44 (1,123 Views)

Re: Bug after Update - Zoom out

★★★ Novice

Hello Mai!

My ticket number is: 304308

Message 32 of 44 (1,099 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai hello Mai, I got a good laugh last night, when support replied and said the problem is possibly due to my device not being powerful enough! haha... I replied to support asking if I should "Upgrade" from my Nvidia Gaming Tablet, down to a iPhone 5 (that my daughter has) as she can zoom out just fine! hahah.

Message 33 of 44 (1,092 Views)

★ Novice

I don't see the update?

Message 34 of 44 (1,057 Views)

★ Novice

Where did you find the update?

Message 35 of 44 (1,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
any news on how the graphics bug is being fixed?
we want good graphics again.
Message 36 of 44 (985 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Zak!

I do not know how the graphics will be fixed, but after I have requested a help ticket from inside the game, the support has contacted me. We started to exchange information. The last message from them:

"Our team is looking forward for it's root cause and we are pretty sure that it will be fixed in future updates."

Hoping the best...

Message 37 of 44 (941 Views)

★★★ Novice
new update came out and nothing happened, why does ea hate it when we want the benchmark.txt back in the game?
Message 38 of 44 (857 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai

Today's update with the club wars, fixed the zoom on my tablet.  Thank you for your help.  As it's obvious the support ticketing people were completely useless.  I'm glad this forum was opened and EA is staffing folks to work directly with your gamers!  Thank you.

-Michael

Message 39 of 44 (841 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone,

I'm glad the update helped, @mcubed4130, thanks for your patience and coming back to let everyone know, I hope you enjoy Club Wars! Standard smile

@gazficko82, how are things going for you after the update?

@zakattack581, in your case, I think the situation is not the same. From what I understand, and please, correct me if I'm wrong, you were unable to zoom out since before the update unless modifying a game file, right? What the update changed is your ability to tweak that file. Is this correct?

-Mai

Message 40 of 44 (817 Views)