Are Video Ads Rigged?

by MSaroff

Original Post

Re: Are Video Ads Rigged?

★★★★★ Newbie

The video adds are not randomize. Either the responder didn't know what they were talking about or were being deceptive.

Message 11 of 28 (665 Views)

★★★ Novice

It doesn't seem to matter which box I click on now. The only thing I get is simoleons.

Message 12 of 28 (659 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm the one who first reported it, and it still has not been fixed, and I did up to the latest version.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is policy:  It's a way to get people to spend more real world dollars on the game.

Message 13 of 28 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes have the same problem no other price only simleons
Clicked 100x middle box still only money!!!!! Need parts no money!!! Could you fix this?!
Message 14 of 28 (602 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It happened since I updated a month ago!
Message 15 of 28 (602 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue here.
I had not made the link to a software update but this is logical.
Message 16 of 28 (572 Views)

★ Novice

Advertising department is not going to be happy with the greatly reduced hits. I am not watching another ad till I hear from EA  telling me they have fixed this problem.. I hope a lot more of you are doing the same.

Message 17 of 28 (550 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes this issue is still on-going for near three weeks now, where you only get the "Other" (aka "?") reward after watching the ad; regardless of choosing randomized boxes. Funny after my constant emails, the service rep I was responding with said they were looking into is as others had reported the same issue, but that was near two weeks ago and still now fix. 

I just want to verify that when I hear you all say "Rigged" it is something on purpose; this doesn't necessarily have to be the case. They did change code (which is what updates and new game features do) and by doing so can "break" another aspect of their game. I asked them to just change the ad code back to when it was working properly and the REP was like, "oh a good idea I will pass that on to the developers." DUH!

Message 18 of 28 (533 Views)

★ Apprentice
Check out the screenshots
Message 19 of 28 (533 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They are most definitely rigged. I literally have wasted 3 nights choosing one side and it will give me the mystery prize. It's rediculous.
Message 20 of 28 (521 Views)