Renovating the city

by hansgutana

Original Post

Renovating the city

★★★ Newbie

So as i was just panning around my city, admiring the details, i noticed some of my old T5 RZs, those built around sometime when i didnt even have the GTHQ, and they dont seem to mix well with the rest of the T5 skyscrapers, being overshadowed by the latter. So i formed a plan of "renovating" AKA bulldozing the old T5s to replace the grid left with steel glass skyscrapers. Now it may seem pure aesthetics at first, but doing this can boost my simoleon funds and XP, at the cost of looking for materials, and im fine with that tradeoff. But I am seeking advice from the higher league players: Should i proceed with this proposal, or keep the old T5s there?

Message 1 of 2 (1,587 Views)

Re: Renovating the city

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Although not the most seasoned player if you look at higher level players you will see a lot that do not have the smaller buildings so, I assume that it can be beneficial if you have enough keys to acquire specialized items to help compensate where there might be a significant population loss. I would have plenty of keys on hand. I would start slowly and evaluate the process and perhaps going slowly, watching the changes, and adjust accordingly to the rate at which you doze and rebuild. Relocation of new buildings and small adjustments may need to be made to maintain a population close to what you have now, however a small drop will not significantly affect taxe income. Bottom line to keep in mind, it's your game, play it your way and have fun. I personally want to do the same and will, regardless of the affect because who doesn't want their city to look the way they think is cool. You might be able to doze some smaller buildings like fire..etc, because you will be condensing the space utilized by a lot of smaller buildings. Enjoy your gaming experience! I'm sure more seasoned players can offer insights and will chime in.

Enjoy, 

I'm with Vu :')

Message 2 of 2 (1,439 Views)