Re: Is the airport a waste of time?

by montana16

Original Post

Is the airport a waste of time?

★★★ Novice

I bought the airport and it seems the biggest waste of money in the game.

I do all the work to be rewarded with a baguette or a bobby's helmet..WTH? ? The cargo ship is great, you get golden keys. Am I missing something?

Building the Parisian houses is such hard work I haven't bothered with the London ones. I'm hoping someone can convince me otherwise.

Thanks guys.

Message 1 of 4 (8,816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, montana16,

First, if you decide to go for the Mayor of Contest later, you will find that airport deliveries are important. Although you may just hunt those items from GTHQ or Daniel's City, it takes you so much longer to fully construct a Parisian / London / Tokyo building because those items rarely appear.

Now, let's say if you want to construct a London building, and you get one item(i.e. Telephone Box) from an airport delivery.

However, you may be asked for a Teapot or Bobby's Helmet. Don't feel so annoyed at this point. You may just request for a "New Building Plan" for 30 minutes of waiting time only. 

If you keep requesting, you will be asked for your Telephone Box eventually, so you don't need to stock up all three types of London items.

I hope this can make you building up much easier and using less storage.

Message 2 of 4 (8,745 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ah, makes sense. Thanks Florandria.

Message 3 of 4 (8,727 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I am almost level 26 and I still don't have the airport lol.
Message 4 of 4 (7,215 Views)